Is there any fighter now or then who can beat this guy?

You're triggered so hard. You have brought up Maldonado the entire thread. It was close but could have gone either way. Jones and Gsp have close decisions too. You are stuck in the mud.
Why would I be triggered, I have nothing against Fedor. You’re getting offended like a little girl, if these topics are too emotional for you maybe you shouldn’t read these topics.

Why would I be triggered, I have nothing against Fedor. You’re getting offended like a little girl, if these topics are too emotional for you maybe you shouldn’t read these topics.
Emotional people go on about the same thing over and over. Like you just did. get over it, he lost a close decision. you cant change that. plus its not like it was ages ago in his prime.

Maldonado beat him recently, and he might have beat him back then too, we don’t know.

Why are you reacting emotionally?
Really, the rejected UFC fighter would beat the prime Fedor when he was half machine and half human!

That’s how much I care about answering your filth ridden insensitive comments you bastard!
But you keep doing it. Do you need lessons, i can teach you but I have to charge. My TEFL brings all the foreigners to the yard.

But you keep doing it. Do you need lessons, i can teach you but I have to charge. My TEFL brings all the foreigners to the yard.
This guy needs your support desperately, so why don’t you give him a call and hang out sometime!
OBB7tLg.gif

Back