IS There Any Denying Conor Is The Most Exciting Fighter Ever?

Never been in a boring fight.

PRIDE in its prime was all excitement. Not just one fighter.
Compared to UFC yeah, but we're just analyzing one fighter in this particular thread. PRIDE had the benefit of a variety of colorful characters that the Japanese knew how to market during that time period. Plus, the Grand Prix tournaments every year were amazing. To this day the PRIDE GP had the best tournaments in mma. Every other tourney, especially Bellator, is utter garbage.

I never liked all his antics out of the Octagon, but I have to give him props. He's pretty amazing !

Please can you shoop Cowboys head onto this:
giphy.gif

Edit: Just start a new thread! You're a mod now dude.

I have a pretty high bar for how far I will go with a shoop. But I won';t disrespect Cowboy that much to infer that he took a dive.

The man takes risks, fantastic performance.

I still think Anderson Silva is the most exciting fighter ever but I can see an argument for McGregor

it depends on what you mean.

he's certainly very popular.

so are the transformer movies.

that sort of thing is important to some people, i guess.

As far as hype and mainstream draw, of course there’s nobody in MMA history that touches Conor. As far as the fights themselves? Sure, Conor is definitely exciting but....Robbie Lawler, Tony Ferguson, Justin Gaethje, Anderson Silva, etc? There’s been plenty of exciting fighters to grace our presence. Ridiculous to climb one as the single most exciting.

The MOST exciting? Probably not.

Definitely one of the most exciting though

Love him or hate him he brings the attention and the excitement. Biggest star ever in the sport and he earned it. KO's, incredible fight hype, and every fight is always memorable..

Definitely. I feel like the sport Isn't what it should be at this point though. In 50 years people will probably laugh at the fact that an Irishman with limited jiujitsu and wrestling could make it that far. So I partly attribute it to a sport that's still young

Exciting? No!!!
Biggest draw ? Yes and ever in this sports short history

Mike Tyson & Loma are waaaaaaaay more exciting.

Loma does super high level shit and is exciting ... thats super super rare.

High level fighters are boring as fuck, but Lomachenko is different.

Mike Tyson & Loma are waaaaaaaay more exciting.

Loma does super high level shit and is exciting ... thats super super rare.

High level fighters are boring as fuck, but Lomachenko is different.

Tyson is a boxer..

MMA Is fighting. Floyd would have been murdered by Conor in that cage last night..

Back