Is there any chance that shogun would redeem himself like overeem, Lawler and werdum...

KOfinger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
and win the title?

he is still only 34. and we live in an era where bisping won the mw title.

A man can hope. Would like to see him try and make middleweight at least once, he's a deceptively big lhw though so I think it wouldn't be the easiest cut.

184004015CH014_UFC_Fight_Ni_crop_north.jpg

Yuck

the mw talk from the clueless idiots again

I love Shogun but I think he's spent. He accomplished a ton even while banged up but his body is falling apart now. He needs surgery after every fight.

His power, toughness and heart will always make him dangerous and give him a chance in most fights but his days in the top 10 are gone.

I really hope I'm wrong about all of that.

None of them were shot.

Shogun is physically shot. His chin was once ATg material and is now completely gone, his reflexes are gone, he's slower, his knees are gone and he hasn't been in shape for more than 5 years now while enough punishment for several careers in recent years

Nope. When the other guys you mentioned had a bit of decline it just seemed more like they lost some skill or just kind of looked "off" or just going through a bit of a career transition.
I love Shogun but the guy is just old, fat, slow, and too beat up. He won't come back and make any big runs. He's 34 but he's been in too many wars.

Shogun is completely shot hahaha, you fans are delusional. Jones stole his soul and I was laughing at all the butthurt Shogun freaks.

Unlikely. This other fighters you mentioned had technical deficiencies that they overcame to have late career resurgences. Shogun is broken down from injuries, the guy has multiple knee surgeries I think on both knees. No matter how much he tightens up his game he's still going physically shot at this point.

I love shogun but I'm afraid he's done. It would be nice to be wrong buy I'd hate to see him get hurt to prove it

Think he is happy with everything.Fights now, only for himself,when event is in Brasil.True legend,nothing else

Ya all he needs is brand new knees

He hasnt had a functioning body for like 5 years

Can Chuck make a comeback and get a title fight like Hendo ??

Shogun can't even seem to get through a training camp is top condition anymore let alone make a run at the title. The guy just has way, way too much tread on those tires.

Back