Is there a Women’s BMF Belt in the Works?!

So...anyone think Joanna Challenger won her opportunity to fight for the still un-named Women’s BMF belt after that impressive victory over a primed Karate Hottie?

55AEB4AC-F492-4C07-A768-F4CD3E71F92E.jpeg
maxresdefault.jpg

Rose and her get it on 1 more time for the confidence boost on the road back to potential title glory?

I mean, the Men’s BMF strap is at Welterweight, which is miles below the Male Heavies so I don’t feel like it automatically has to be at 135/145.

Last edited:
So...anyone think Joanna Challenger won her opportunity to fight for the still un-named Women’s BMF belt after that impressive victory over a primed Karate Hottie?

View attachment 661919

Rose and her get it on 1 more time for the confidence boost on the road back to potential title glory?

I mean, the Men’s BMF strap is at Welterweight, which is miles below the Male Heavies so I don’t feel like it automatically has to be at 135/145.

For sure. JJ can be mean when she wants to be. She is just too technically sound to constantly get into technical brawls. She did all that and picked up all the damage in the first half of her UFC career.

But there are still times like this...

Somebody may have let it slip already, but...

If so, what should it be called?

The Hardest Hoodrat belt? The Most Violent Vixen belt?

And who would fight for it?

Would Ronda come back for a Do Something Bitch Belt?

Maybe one more scrap with Miesha? Maybe Holly and Miesha run it back?

So many unanswered questions Sherdogs, help a brother out...

<NewGina> <{1-16}><21>

BBB

Baddest Based Bitch

Baddest Dad F*ker .... ya probably shouldnt put that on tv.

No need to fight for it, its simply Valentina

She does so many things including shooting guns for hobby that she could be a female version of Putin
Pretty much, no one really comes close.

For sure. JJ can be mean when she wants to be. She is just too technically sound to constantly get into technical brawls. She did all that and picked up all the damage in the first half of her UFC career.

But there are still times like this...

Apparently she agrees! But seriously, we need to come to a consensus on what it should be called...maybe a poll is in order?

<{cum@me}>

11 of her 16 wins are decisions. She hasn't finished anyone for 4 and a half years

Weili has finished 17 of her 20 wins and just obliterated the champion last fight

Joanna is pretty much the opposite of BMF

Back