Is there a UFO/Alien base in Antarctica?

This is my first account, I’ve lurked for years. What account do you think was mine lol

plus idc it’s a karate forum, be realistic

Never heard that one before...welcome long time lurker!
bbbaacfa5219f8f953ea42062ad2b3bc.gif

BEG, LOL, UFO, IRL, SMH. TTYL!

I love reading about this stuff and there could be something fishy going on down there. If you get a chance, read "Ice Rift" by Ben Hammott, it's a great sci-fi story on this topic. We'll probably never know if there is really something anomalous in Antarctica, whether it's a nazi base or remains of something far more incredible. But I want to believe.

A grown man with an anime AV criticizing me for an open minded discussion about conspiracies. It’s a karate forum on the internet buddy stop taking it so serious, you need some pussy
Now you're just projecting. You'll fit right in around here.

Open minded discussion? You posted some photos...

I also learned online you can fix paint scratches with WD-40!

Don't let his non-scientific accent fool you because there are TONS of these videos on the internet. Some of them probably have some college.

Why not get every Sherdogger to chip in for a private chartered recon flight?

Pulling this out of my ass without looking it up but: Not too long ago didn't a bunch of important people visit there in a short period of time? Like world leaders and even the pope? All in a short time frame? Remember hearing something like this and thought it was weird.

Antarctica was Atlantis the thing I never liked about all the Chelsea manning and Edward Snowden disclosures was they told us things that we knew

where’s the guy that’s going to put the top secret ufo stuff out? Gary McKinnon of solar warden hack is the closest we got and he has aspergers

Pulling this out of my ass without looking it up but: Not too long ago didn't a bunch of important people visit there in a short period of time? Like world leaders and even the pope? All in a short time frame? Remember hearing something like this and thought it was weird.
Story dont check out
Aint no woods out there dog, where would ole top hat shit

Antarctica was Atlantis the thing I never liked about all the Chelsea manning and Edward Snowden disclosures was they told us things that we knew

where’s the guy that’s going to put the top secret ufo stuff out? Gary McKinnon of solar warden hack is the closest we got and he has aspergers

<TheWire1>

From the look of it volcanic vents on the side of a mountain, look 8 mins in here....

The coordinates(66 degrees) given seem not that far south to me so I'm guessing a volcanic island.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back