Is there a UFC related small betting circle for fun?

IDGETKTFO

White Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I used to do small bets with friends, but i am the last of the mohicans. None of my friends want to watch, let alone bet small change anymore. Sherdog got rid of Vcash, so what options do we have? I am not at all interested in betting sites. I am only interested in one on one type betting. PM me if this is a thing.

@Credo do you want to AV bet, or sig bet? If not, leave this thread and never come back You fucking goof.

There is only one circle that I know of here and it involves a soggy piece of toast.

There is only one circle that I know of here and it involves a soggy piece of toast.
rye or pumpernickel ? They never get get soggy. Hook me up with this circle meng.

This thread is going to get buried. But this proves my point.

This thread is going to get buried. But this proves my point.
Click the bigger stack of lines next to the smaller stack of lines next to the media thing at the top of the page and the sortsbook is hiding in there.

They do free refill bets from time to time. Last one was a free 1Mil for thanksgiving. You have 5k right now.

At least mods know
Click the bigger stack of lines next to the smaller stack of lines next to the media thing at the top of the page and the sortsbook is hiding in there.

They do free refill bets from time to time. Last one was a free 1Mil for thanksgiving. You have 5k right now.
You are melting my brain. Can you just bet some money and send it to me, im good for it, just ask my moms bro.

Not sure what the interest would be, but it would not be difficult to make a cryptocurrency betting pool.

Basically this is just a small program that takes in deposits in cryptocurrency, determines the outcome of the fight by looking at web sites, then distributes the winnings. Once launched, everyone can see the program's code, no one can change or stop the code, and anyone can deposit into the program completely anonymously. So basically you can bet anonymously while being absolutely guaranteed that winnings will be distributed according to the rules of the program. It's a pretty nice way to bet, without big online sport books juicing the odds and changing the rules whenever it suits them.

But the question is do people here even use cryptocurrency or would be interested in using it to bet on MMA?

Last edited:
I had over 100k vCash before Shitdog got rid of it after Zingano handed Tate a tour in the strawberry patch.

I had 250k+, was pretty pissed when they did the reset. Thing is, I see some people with hundreds of millions and I wonder, how the hell does that happen... The reset was just a year ago. How did they go from 10k to 100mil+ in a year??

Last edited:
I had almost 150k, was pretty pissed when they did the reset. Thing is, I see some people with hundreds of millions and I wonder, how the hell does that happen... The reset was just a year ago. How did they go from 10k to 100mil+ in a year??
I have no idea. I won my Vcash the legit way, my guess is others cheated, but if they lost all of it like i did, fuck em, im glad. I hate cheaters. Especially fighters that are cheaters.

Back