Is there a top UFC Male fighter who is NOT an Alpha ?

I'm talking about a bunch of boss level guys in a meeting together from different companies. Also, if you're fucking off at work while others are working hard on a project, youre not alpha, you're a bitch/douche. Do your job or be an alpha and quit.
Why restrict this hypothetical meeting to guys? Projects usually have a project manager and staff structure and dont rely on a bunch of guys sitting around and deciding who is going to do what.
I'd imagine there are women and gay men who take management or leadership positions in such a scenario so are they then Alpha Males because they are calling the shots?
Also, if I want to screw around and let others do the work, while I make the same paycheck and none of them can force me to do what I want, how are they Alpha then?

Why restrict this hypothetical meeting to guys? Projects usually have a project manager and staff structure and dont rely on a bunch of guys sitting around and deciding who is going to do what.
I'd imagine there are women and gay men who take management or leadership positions in such a scenario so are they then Alpha Males because they are calling the shots?
Also, if I want to screw around and let others do the work, while I make the same paycheck and none of them can force me to do what I want, how are they Alpha then?
Lol you're a moron, either unemployed or a beta who day dreams about this scenario of doing nothing and getting paid for it

Lol you're a moron, either unemployed or a beta who day dreams about this scenario of doing nothing and getting paid for it
And you're still looking for some type of male role model and copying men you think are powerful. If I didnt want to do something, Id let you slave away at it and if I wasnt such a nice guy, id kick you dead square in your alpha male ass.

Haha just further proving my point and revealing yourself.
Please continue.
<{Heymansnicker}>
Ok how about this then: actual top dogs are the ones who hire "alpha males" to do grunt work and take bullets for them while they do things like run the world and become billionaires.

Which brings us back to my original point that only the douches who call themselves "alpha males" actually think that's a real thing.

Ok how about this then: actual top dogs are the ones who hire "alpha males" to do grunt work and take bullets for them while they do things like run the world and become billionaires.

Which brings us back to my original point that only the douches who call themselves "alpha males" actually think that's a real thing.

Haha the beta gift that keeps on giving.
Continue.
<{Heymansnicker}>

Back