Is there a top UFC Male fighter who is NOT an Alpha ?

"Alpha" is a measure of social standing. Where you rank on the social totem pole so to speak. Inmates are on the bottom rung, so you can't call anyone in prison alpha.

DDP said on Rogan's podcast that Stallone was clearly the alpha dog on the set of Expendables according to Stone Cold.

Does it really matter what their personality type is when they can beat 99.9% of the population? Plus were a bit more evolved than just simple alpha and beta tendencies.

HW:
Curtis Blaydes

LHW:
Gustaffson

MW:
Whittaker

WW:
GSP

LW:
Lol Vick? Pettis?

FW:
Darren Elkins

BW:
Cody Lol

FW:
Moraes

Do people in the real world discuss alphaness? Or is it just a sherdog thing?
You will see it play out in the business world. Put a group of men together in a room with a task to accomplish and the alpha will be the one who takes control

"Alpha" is a measure of social standing. Where you rank on the social totem pole so to speak. Inmates are on the bottom rung, so you can't call anyone in prison alpha.
Any setting involving people, whether it be a prison setting or folks stranded on a deserted island, is going to be a social situation.
If Alpha is to measure social standing in 'higher rung" circles, then strength and fighting ability would seem to be irrelevant and the measure would be more about wealth and social capital. So, Bill Gates would be the most Alpha male in most situations in that context.

More to the point, are there any Sherdoggers who don't mistakenly view themselves as "alpha," begging yet another question - do any of them/us have any understanding of what "alpha" is, beyond "well, honestly, not me."

Looking forward to all the keyboard-warrior-tough affirmations of alpha-ness.

DDP said on Rogan's podcast that Stallone was clearly the alpha dog on the set of Expendables according to Stone Cold.
And Stallone said on Colbert or Kimmel that Couture was. When asked if there was a battle between everybody how would it end and his response was that Couture would be sitting on the top of them all eating ice cream.

Pretty much every fighter who has the balls to step in the octagon is pretty damn Alpha IMO.

Elias theodorouh, I know he's not a top fighter and likely never will be but he can't possibly be an alpha. He comes off like a college girl or homosexual on social media, hard to believe he's an actual fighter and then you have this
eliastheodorou.jpg

HW:
Curtis Blaydes

LHW:
Gustaffson

MW:
Whittaker

WW:
GSP

LW:
Lol Vick? Pettis?

FW:
Darren Elkins

BW:
Cody Lol

FW:
Moraes

Speaking strictly from an MMA perspective, how in the hell do you consider guys that can beat you down, control you, and completely break you mentally like Blaydes and GSP not alpha? It makes no sense. Both of these guys havehlaid beatings on people they have never recovered from. Look what Stipe did to Nygannou... He not only beat him, but shattered his confidence, broke him mentally, and took his soul. If that is not "alpha" in the UFC, then I don't know what is.

Oh all these guys can wipe me and are more alpha than me.
I was approaching from the perspective of comparing them to other pro fighters.
They just seem more introverts, quiet spoken,
And when did GSP or Blaydes break anyone down mentally?
And Stipe was not on my list so IDK why you brought that up

shannon_ritch_100231.jpg

Shannon Ritch

You will see it play out in the business world. Put a group of men together in a room with a task to accomplish and the alpha will be the one who takes control
So the Alpha is the one most eager to please or the most obedient to orders? What about the guy who says "fuck this, I aint wasting my time with some stupid task" and fucks around on his phone while others try to please the boss?

So the Alpha is the one most eager to please or the most obedient to orders? What about the guy who says "fuck this, I aint wasting my time with some stupid task" and fucks around on his phone while others try to please the boss?
I'm talking about a bunch of boss level guys in a meeting together from different companies. Also, if you're fucking off at work while others are working hard on a project, youre not alpha, you're a bitch/douche. Do your job or be an alpha and quit.

Back