Is there a top UFC Male fighter who is NOT an Alpha ?

Dessyboy

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I mean compared to the rest of the male population

Daniel Cormier.

Always lost to Cael in college. Lost the rumored gym fight to Cain where the loser had to go to LHW. Is Jon's bitch for the rest of the eternity. Watches wrestling. Cries all the time.

I know at least two.

According to Conte, soyboy DC has the testosterone of a little girl, and Jones has that of his baby sister.

One of these two

kvA5S9h.gif

I mean compared to the rest of the male population

Well as soon as you're older than 25 you realize "alpha" doesn't really mean anything and most men are a combination of both unless they are insecure and overcompansate to appear "alpha" with out actually knowing what the term means.

An "Alpha" is a leader that others are drawn to and follow, outside the animal kingdom it really has nothing to do with fighting ability. Just look at Carlo Gambino for an example.

To answer your question based on what you think it means though probably GSP

Well as soon as you're older than 25 you realize "alpha" doesn't really mean anything and most men are a combination of both unless they are insecure and overcompansate to appear "alpha" with out actually knowing what the term means.

Beta detected.

Anderson never sounded alpha. thats what made him even more alpha

Coaches like Greg Jackson, Farias Zahabi, Erik Paulson, Matt Hume... Any coaches that built and run one of the many fight schools I would consider to be the top of the MMA world.

They took their Martial Arts experience and used it to propel various people to the top of freestyle fighting while simultaneously building large packs that support fighters on the individual level.

Wonderboy, he is soft spoken and passive and didn't even get angry when he lost to overweight Till in a questionable decision in what was very important fight for his career

Yes. We all know that Luke Rockhold got cucked by Clarence Byron Dollaway.

DC and Colby come to mind. Chiesa, Wonderboy and Johnson aren't Alpha either.

Back