Is There a Smart Way to Recover From a Nut Shot in the UFC?

Something about getting kicked in the nuts must make these guys want to get right back in there and punch them in the face for whatever reason.

0d85a48f41e9668de7853abc934b22c5.gif

7bf3a20bab31588956631cd2378d9c77.gif

Yep...I like the take 5 min and then kick him back method!

She got her finger caught in my zipper. She was inflamed with passion. We didn't notice it till after the fire was extinguished.
Then we laughed about it.

If you get nut shot you are allowed up to five mins right?

Sensible thing would be lie on the ground for five mins

The way to recover is to juggle your junk for a few minutes ala Wanderlei.

Act like the kick displaced your cup and get permission to re-position it from the referee. Make sure your scrotum accidentally "pokes" out during the readjustment. Wait the full five minutes while they replay the "slip" 20 times in the interim.

Proudly inform the referee you are ready to go with double thumb up!:)

wtf is with her finger? Logan was always one of my favourites but I never noticed that.

Would not bang.

Broken finger, Reptilian.. Take your pick.

Never noticed it before, good find.

WTF.gif

...is what I would do after a really dirty, nasty nut shot.

She's dealt with many, many nutshots herself... Wonder how she recovers from them. I'd be horrified.

I was just thinking about this. It seems if you match yourself up against the stamina of your opponent you should rest for the full five minutes if you think you have better stamina or go as soon as possible if you think you have worst stamina.

dj did that in his rematch with dodson. waived off the ref and the obligatory 5 minute rest and continued on knowing dodson was tiring and he (dj) had stamina for days.

oh ive been hit in the nuts plenty dude. How do you think I built up a pain tolerance for it? It fucking sucks but unless you end up getting your cup crushing it or a Gonzaga style field goal kick, you can usually shake it off. Of course I don't enjoy it but I don't roll around on the ground either. Cro cop takes em like a champ. Those are from HWs too

Fair enough - I'm just saying, I normally step off for a few minutes. If I stay on, I damn sure don't throw any leg kicks and wince when someone goes for the body. Can only imagine someone of UFC calibre striking me.

How did it take this long for either gifs? THESE TWO are the only true warrior ways to recover from a nutshot.

Or just be like Anthony Johnson after getting poked in the eye(s)/murder-rage button(s) your boys are your buttons too! I wouldn't call them that though...

Back