Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by hunt12, Feb 9, 2020.
Cant wait for Stephen A to say it was a robbery. Joe's shillness was surreal.
That seems very odd...
The tinfoil hat crew is going to have a field day with this...get ready for a bunch of conspiracy/corruption stories lol
The Computer was broken in the first robbery, maybe that had something to do with it? printer, ink, computer pencils and stationary etc.
This is actually super weird wtf
All scorecards were typed except the last 3 rounds of jones vs reyes
And why does it say it’s a draw?
Holy shit just seen that
If that is real...
Those werent the scorecards the actual judges were writing on. That is the form that is filled in after the fight when they take all 3 score cards and put them together. Im gna guess whoever was entering it in, started on a comp and then printed it and filled in the rest for whatever reason. Maybe his laptop was dying.
Roberry by the UFC!!! Reyes won that fight!
Bump for answers
OK here's what I think on the scorecard :
1. The 3 judges do have their own scorecards and hand-write them
2. At the end of each round ONE PERSON enters the results of each round into the computer. It's a bit like a spreadsheet. That card is printed at the end of EACH round. That card is obviously the printed card at the end of Rd.2 (1st 2 rounds are PRINTED by a computer)
3. The last 3 rounds were hand-written by ONE PERSON (you can easily see this by the style of the writing, and that each number is always slightly below the horizontal line etc )
4. The reason it says "MAJORITY DRAW" is fairly obviously because the computer tallies the scores that are CURRENTLY ENTERED and the spreadsheet (it probably IS an Excel spreadsheet and i'm very very familiar with it) has a formula in the "Winner" which adds up the *current* cumulative scores, and as only two rounds were entered, the cumulative scores were 19-each, 19-each, 20-18 Reyes. This means a Majority draw SO FAR.
Now what I think happened (being very cynical) is this :
- Whoever writes in the scores got TOLD to no longer print the cards, but to hand-write them and, as such, it is very easy for this person (whoever that is) to simply change the scores, and make one person the winner. I think that the UFC clearly wants Jones to continue as the Champ and so they wanted complete control over the final scorecard summary and so an instruction was passed to hand-write in the results from the end of Rd.2 as it was at that point looking like a probably Reyes victory.
Separate names with a comma.