Is There A More Iconic Walkout In MMA Than Korean Zombie?

Eh.... yes. KZs walkout song is garbage. He chose it because it uses the word zombie in it (completely out of context, at that).

Chuck coming out to DMX
Wanderlei walking out to Sandstorm
Hendo walking out to that redneck Made in America song (always great for a laugh)

i'm going to say no. The song fits his gimmick and tons of people sing it on his walk out. UFC should not book him to fight in these empty arena fights his entrance is too iconic.

The song has nothing to do with his gimmick. It's about the years of violence in Ireland, and the word zombie is a lame thing to latch onto, especially being that the context of the word in the song has nothing to do with zombies (walking dead) in a literal sense. "Zombie! Like me! That's my name!!"

The song has nothing to do with his gimmick. It's about the years of violence in Ireland, and the word zombie is a lame thing to latch onto, especially being that the context of the word in the song has nothing to do with zombies (walking dead) in a literal sense. "Zombie! Like me! That's my name!!"
Everybody knows the true meaning behind the song but you're missing the point. KZ has made the song his own and the people have accepted it as such.

Anderson Silva coming out to DMX
Rampage coming out to can't be touched
Wandy to sandstorm
Conor..
Chris Weidman coming out to I won't back down. Jk god i fucking hate that song now

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Dont know, probably.

It's my favourite by far.

Music is subjective to the listener

Everybody knows the true meaning behind the song but you're missing the point. KZ has made the song his own and the people have accepted it as such.

I'm not missing anything, Isaac Newton. The song is idiotic as his walkout due to the fact that he chose it simply because he doesn't speak English and only recognized the word zombie.

I'm not missing anything, Isaac Newton. The song is idiotic as his walkout due to the fact that he chose it simply because he doesn't speak English and only recognized the word zombie.
lol you sound like a completely reasonable human being XD

I’m the current UFC, maybe. It’s a good one for sure.

All time though definitely not. For the UFC I would go with Anderson Silva. If you include all of MMA history, Pride had a bunch of epic walkouts for songs written for their stars. And of course the single greatest walkout artist:

Prime Andy “Ain’t no sunshine” is the most iconic by far. Gave me chills every time and you knew you were about to witness some crazy shit.

Back