Is there a more annoying fanbase than prime Shogun??

This place was fucking hilarious when Shogun lost to Forrest. The excuses were incredible..

Just saw a thread where people are saying 'prime' shogun murks Weidman. No version of 'Shogun' ever beats Weidman. Just see his both fights with old man Coleman if you need proof!

Old Bisping beat prime Rockhold who could very much beat prime Weidman. Prime Shogun can definitely beat prime Weidman, or prime anybody else.

its the most overhyped "annoying fanbase" because any sort of support for shogun or truths about his injuries is automatically seen as nut hugging.

Conor McGregor fanboys are the worst.

There are literally average-Joe McGregor fans on here calling professional MMA fighters "bums". There is another average-Joe with this as his display picture:
507245.jpg

In short, (some) McGregor fans have actually convinced themselves that they are the man himself. They come on here and dive into debates with (cringeworthy) 'trash talk', rather than actually making valid points.

This place was fucking hilarious when Shogun lost to Forrest. The excuses were incredible..

what was the excuse? i remember UFC fans gloating and then it was revealed the guy had a bum knee. it was hilarious after the coleman fight we shogun fans were forced through a meat grinder of ridicule and then the same assholes all had shogun avatars after his machida performance.

Conor's fanbase is more annoying than finding a living scorpion in your tartare sauce.

Conor fans are the worst fans ever.

E

V

E

R

There are literally average-Joe McGregor fans on here calling professional MMA fighters "bums". There is another average-Joe with this as his display picture:
507245.jpg

In short, (some) McGregor fans have actually convinced themselves that they are the man himself. They come on here and dive into debates with (cringeworthy) 'trash talk', rather than actually making valid points.
Who's Joe McGregor?

I would say Conor and his merry band of touchbutters.

I love Shogun, just have an issue with the stupidity of his fans!

Please don't say you love Shogun to gain credibility.

You're cherry picking his bouts to meet your agenda and criticize the fights he won, because he didn't control every second.

I met Prime Shogun. We pee'd in the same urinal. He had me in his thai clinch later that day.

True Story

Please don't say you love Shogun to gain credibility.

You're cherry picking his bouts to meet your agenda and criticize the fights he won, because he didn't control every second.
I love Shogun for who he is, a top 5 lightheavyweight of his ERA. I am just not retarded to beleive that he was the greatest ever and would beat anybody in his 'PRIME'. I am pretty there are some Shogun 'fans' who would say that a prime shogun would beat a prime Cain Velasquez and prime Werdum.

I love Shogun for who he is, a top 5 lightheavyweight of his ERA. I am just not retarded to beleive that he was the greatest ever and would beat anybody in his 'PRIME'. I am pretty there are some Shogun 'fans' who would say that a prime shogun would beat a prime Cain Velasquez and prime Werdum.

I'm starting to get the impression some nut job in some other thread pushed your buttons and you've come to the conclusion that all Shogun followers are in the same category.

507245.jpg

that is so true, these fucks ACT like they were Conor himself. Pretend they cash 8 figures check daily, and they would justify everything Conor does and says even though it outretards everything the Earth has ever seen. I wish natural selection would act faster.

Conor..but his fans call him Conner

When was the last time shogun fought a boring fight and didn't go for the finish in every round?

Back