Is there a fcf rep here?

hockeyfacekilla**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i just want to thank him for my fight shorts! they are great! I haven't had a problem with these yet! the style is better than sprawl in my opinion, and since both shorts are at the top of their game, none is simply better than the other. i think the fcf style is the best out there. but of most importance, these shorts are light in weight. i can barely feel i'm wearing them. i recommend these shorts to anyone.
i have the red ones. i hope they don't turn pink after a while! i have not heard any stories of these yet so that's good.

Awesome. Thanks for letting us know about these.

I have the blue ones and Ill have to agree they are great.

SHorts I own:
3 sprawls
1 NoGi
1 HCK
1 FCF
I really dislike the FCF, find them over priced and only wore them to train a few times

The FCF are pretty good, but not on par yet with XFGear or Sprawl's new shorts.

Yea I also think they are just a regular board short with FCF logos, I also thought they were tight in the hips. Glad they are working out for you though.

Adino said:
Yea I also think they are just a regular board short with FCF logos, I also thought they were tight in the hips. Glad they are working out for you though.
which is why I was so disapointed and thought they were not at all worth the price

thaiboxgrappler said:
Are you talking about the board shorts?
board shorts look like this
fcfighter_1874_75244
and the string is on the outside of the shorts. There is also no slit in the side of the pants

the fight shorts
fcfighter_1874_2590
have the string inside of the waist and has slits in the side of the shorts for great kicking flexability, i don't know for sure, but the fight shorts might be a different material.

They new Flexible ones are good. I have a pair or those as well as the HotBloods and sprawls.

I think they're all around the same level.

I like the way the FCF shorts look if they are all the sam pretty much I would rather get FCF than Sprawl

Back