Is there a dumber name than Team Alpha Male?

If someone has the time please Shoop this, put Ludwigs face on wonkas...and rest of the Alpha males on the loompas.

967796-oompa_loompas.gif

genius!

Seriously? You would rather have Team Alpha Male on your shirt?

Yea... Alpha males dominate the other males and get all the females. Welcome to nature motherfucker. It's a statement of evolutionary dominance.

I find AKA a funny name as the team is 90% wrestlers and they have one kickboxer listed.

Alpha Male has a better ring to it than Diet Male

It's a pretty funny name considering they are all below 155 pounds which i think was the point.

They call themselves 'team alpha male' & their average height is that of a 5th grader.

They call themselves 'team alpha male' & their average height is that of a 5th grader.

Seriously, what the fuck is up with you people? Don't you have any kind of sense of intentional irony? For some people, making fun of yourself is not unheard of.

Let's make Team Caublasian (caucasian, black, asian) to get better race coverage.

Sounds similar to the description that Tiger Woods came up with for himself.

Seriously, what the fuck is up with you people? Don't you have any kind of sense of intentional irony? For some people, making fun of yourself is not unheard of.

I take it English isn't your first language.

The juxtaposition of their size and the team's name complements "Team Alpha Male".

Back