Is themaclife.com supposed to be shill website?

sherdogwantedtonamemekiki

Paint thinner smells really good
Banned
Reaction score
Screenshot_20200206-115815_Chrome.jpg

I don't know who Oscar Willis. If I was interviewing Kavanaugh and heard him say that, then I would walk right out the door.

tenor.gif

...Yes...

That’s literally Mcgregors own website

Last edited:
Its Conors web.....

Oh never mind. Il let everyone else inform you what the name of the site is.

And Khabib had "MMA TEAM DAGESTAN". Which i dont think it was owned by him, but did pretty much the same thing

Is normal

The name of the thing gives you no clues?

I take great pride in the fact I’ve never gone there, intentionally. Like watching Randy JO vid. Just not interested.

It's called the Maclife. What do you think?

Ts : TheMAClife must be owned by McDonalds.
2bdd77b4df9bed8872683a18bbd74a5e--ronald-mcdonald-mcdonalds.jpg

And Khabib had "MMA TEAM DAGESTAN". Which i dont think it was owned by him, but did pretty much the same thing

Is normal
Khabib is in your head :D
Nobody was talking about Khabib

Khabib Bless

Dude, you should go to school and take physics and basic algebra. Everyone in this world knows that Conor McGregor training in the morning threatens the very existence of the universe... No, it threatens the very existence of EXISTENCE. That's why his coach said he's LITERALLY worried. Because it's not a joke, and it will physically transpire. It's the reason why many of us can't sleep at night.
6684675.jpg

If this is a website to hype McGregor that is thee weakest shit ever, every fighter is training in the mornings
Mike Tyson used to train at like 5am

They should've just said some Rousey level shit (him dropping high level strikers) and repost his Paulie sparring videos

If anybody brings this up to me as a valid point for a reason he should win. I will slap them in the mouth and refuse to discuss any sports with them.

Back