Is the Winner of Davis vs Bader ....

heavyarms21

Ryozanpaku Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
Maybe a win or two from a title shot ? Bader is riding a 3 fight streak since losing to Glover and a win over Davis would greatly increase his profile. Since Davis doesn't really blow guys out an Bader has a good shot. For Davis his only official loss in almost 3 years has been to Rumble and he bounced back by shutting Glover Down so he is in the mix as well. Granted the winner will most likely have to go through the loser of Jones/DC or hell the Loser of Gus/Rumble and would probably be sizable underdogs against any of the 4 fighters , even Davis in a rematch vs Gus would be an underdog , due to Gus training with him and Improving by leaps and bounds.

Thoughts ?

Maybe a win or two from a title shot ? Bader is riding a 3 fight streak since losing to Glover and a win over Davis would greatly increase his profile. Since Davis doesn't really blow guys out an Bader has a good shot. For Davis his only official loss in almost 3 years has been to Rumble and he bounced back by shutting Glover Down so he is in the mix as well. Granted the winner will most likely have to go through the loser of Jones/DC or hell the Loser of Gus/Rumble and would probably be sizable underdogs against any of the 4 fighters , even Davis in a rematch vs Gus would be an underdog , due to Gus training with him and Improving by leaps and bounds.

Thoughts ?

NO. Bader will never get a title shot as long as jones is champion. Jones beat bader very easily. Nobody would ever pay to see this. Nobody. .

Eh Bader probably loses to Davis , but if he did pull off that and an upset of one of the 4 guys I mentioned then I don't think anyone would deny him a shot , Big if though

If Davis win he will be 1 fight away from TS for sure.. the question is whom since he has fought like half of current top 10 guys (Gus, Rumble, Rashad, Glover, Bader).

If Davis win he will be 1 fight away from TS for sure.. the question is whom since he has fought like half of current top 10 guys (Gus, Rumble, Rashad, Glover, Bader).

They could also go a completely different route and Give Davis , OSP just for the sake of a fresh match up and the Good Vibes OSP got from The Shogun KO

This just makes me realize that Jones and Gus are special considering they are the only guys in the top ten under 30 and their are no promising prospects knocking on the door to the top 10

Phil Davis is a Bader win and atleast 2 more away from Jones(wins Jan 3). He looked like chit in there against Rumble and Shad who are both in his same vicinity. They would do Jones-DC rematch or Jones-Gus rematch or both before Davis. Jones-Gus then Jones-DC or if it is close enough Jones-DC then Jones-Gus. Rumble gets into the picture with a win or even a loss to Gus followed by a win because of how he just eviscerated Davis earlier this year. Bader never sees Jones again, they met as prospects a few years ago and Jones made quick work of Bader. Really wasn't even competitive and Jones has gotten lightyears better since.

I mean, If bader beats davis or davis beats bader (#5 and #7) the next logical matchup is a top 5. That can be Rashad, Gust, DC or Rumble. Any of those guy (except rashad maybe) is a title shot deserving win. So i'd say yes, they are 1 or 2 fights aways from the shot

Back