Is the War Room a microcosm of the Gen Pop?

Damn, another one of your circle jerk buddies just admitted this sub forum is for circle jerking.

"someone else said he comes here for something so it proves that you come here for the same thing"

you and fawlty are the worst at arguments. absolutely embarrassing.

Its mostly conservative middle class white dudes who think they know everything about how the world should operate.

Impeach Justin Trudeau? GOODLUCK, Harper was a dictator.

You must of been one bitter person the last 8 years dealing with all of those Liberal Cucks.

You probably wouldn't be so salt about Liberals if you didn't take your political views so seriously.

I will agree that Harper needed to go, but it is tragic he was replaced by a globalist cuck who calls himself a feminist. :mad::mad:

Uby3NNo5.jpg

"someone else said he comes here for something so it proves that you come here for the same thing"

Fawlty tier bants indeed

Unimpressed in his bigly cuckdom

This isn't an argument.

{<jordan}

I'm calling you out, stupid ass.

I mean sure, you've got guys like Slicer who are frankly a bit slow

But there are always outliers ya know

Ideology only affects our every day life because we have people like you with backwards ass ideology that provdes zero solution going forward.

That's why you need ideological ideas to oppose those hateful backwards ass views that you continue to put forth.
What exactly do you think my "backwards ass ideology" is? I haven't said a single thing about what I believe.

We didn't predict shit?

<TrumpWrong1>

It was quite clear to us deplorables that the common people were tired of the smug, self-righteous, equal results and multi-culturlalism pushing, globalist, cultural marxist left. The left dug its own grave and us deplorables saw it coming.

<13>

I love the state of total denial these guys are in.

"Way too many of these guys around now"
"You didn't predict a win"

This, after months and months of saying that Trump would never win and that anyone who thought he had a chance was delusional. They still don't realize they are the minority and have been for a long time.

They have been wrong about everything thus far and have done nothing to back up their points but hurl insults and double down on previous mistakes. They still don't realize this inability to argue ideas without insults or emotion is the reason no one is listening to them or their political ideology anymore.

Just smile and enjoy their insanity.

People who enjoy arguing on the internet are not a good representation of the general population.

The most accurate predictions of the 2016 elections were those that used social media as their basis.

This isn't an argument.

{<jordan}

I'm calling you out, stupid ass.

and it was stupid as fuck and made no sense and i exposed you for it

i called you out and youve never been able to back up what you said

No.

The general population are not facist closet racists.

This sub forum is more along the lines of Losers who take their ideologies to seriously.

its clear that to you, right wing="facist closet racists"

if that is true
1) why did trump win the election?
2) why did the general population vote to ban gay marriage?
3) why did the republicans win the majority of both the house and the senate?
4) why did the LGBTBBQ+ boycott of chik fil a backfire and result in increased sales?

you dont have answers because youre wrong

Absolutely not.. I can't speak for the whole world but in my microcosm of life (construction) .. most of the right wing stuff here would either get you swift ass whooping or black balled for being a kook.

The reason I specified my job is,.. I work with the "the manly crowd" ..hard core blue collar,union Steel/carpenters...stereotypically ,were supposed to be meathead,right wing,Neanderthal men.. but in my life ,most everyone thinks trumps an idiot,Hillary a crook,taxes suck, and our kids college is damn expensive.

The world on sherdog is toxic to a persons brain if they aren't equipped with the ability to critically filter the click bait,outrage threads..every post nowadays would have the person reading thinking there is a full blown race war,economic depression,tyranny at our doorstep scenario playing out if sherdog was there main source of info.

Truth is the world...specifically America,is a damn nice place..whites get along with blacks, republicans shoot the the shit with democrats...hell some of my best friends are Christian and I'm as atheist as they come...buddies that are vegan and they come over for bar b que...

Point is sherdogd and the Internet is a mouth piece for extreme views because of mostly anonymity...it's a platform for social deviants to feel important,when truthfully..reality is dismal for them.

Stay off sherdog for two weeks and just enjoy life..turn the news off and keep out the radio blabber and watch how content your life is... it's all a big game of media .

I have never said I voted for Trump. I am a Canadian heavily supporting him. I also supported Brexit even though I am not from the UK. Am I supposed to limit myself to the politics and occurrences of my own country?

You constantly speak like you voted in our election.

Just stop acting like a mental patient for once.

Absolutely not.. I can't speak for the whole world but in my microcosm of life (construction) .. most of the right wing stuff here would either get you swift ass whooping or black balled for being a kook.

The reason I specified my job is,.. I work with the "the manly crowd" ..hard core blue collar,union Steel/carpenters...stereotypically ,were supposed to be meathead,right wing,Neanderthal men.. but in my life ,most everyone thinks trumps an idiot,Hillary a crook,taxes suck, and our kids college is damn expensive.

The world on sherdog is toxic to a persons brain if they aren't equipped with the ability to critically filter the click bait,outrage threads..every post nowadays would have the person reading thinking there is a full blown race war,economic depression,tyranny at our doorstep scenario playing out if sherdog was there main source of info.

Truth is the world...specifically America,is a damn nice place..whites get along with blacks, republicans shoot the the shit with democrats...hell some of my best friends are Christian and I'm as atheist as they come...buddies that are vegan and they come over for bar b que...

Point is sherdogd and the Internet is a mouth piece for extreme views because of mostly anonymity...it's a platform for social deviants to feel important,when truthfully..reality is dismal for them.

Stay off sherdog for two weeks and just enjoy life..turn the news off and keep out the radio blabber and watch how content your life is... it's all a big game of media .

Give this man his dues

Id say the debates in the WR are far more substantial than what you would find on FB and magnitudes better than you would find on YT -- both of which carry a much bigger sample size of the populace compared to sherdog/ this sub forum.

Oh, and the belief in the 9/11 CT is more of liberal thing -- Conservatives are more a birther, flavor

6a00d83451d25c69e2014e89efff54970d-450wi

Back