Is the War Room a microcosm of the Gen Pop?

Most Lean Right, cuz that's the proper way of thinking for older men.

For men, period.

Retard leftists can't handle the WR and go fuck off in a safe space in off topic instead.

Couldn't be further from the truth.

How can it reflect the general population of there are no women?

You can't ignore that this is first and foremost an MMA forum, and presumably, everyone who joined this forum came here because of MMA, not the WR. That right there introduces a bias into your sample, and perhaps that is why there are more right leaning perspectives here than left.

I mean, is the thinking here a good representation of the general population, or is it a fringe subset?

It's hard to say but 8 years of Obama has seen this forum take a decidedly rightward shift which basically tracks with democrats sustaining massive losses in all levels of governmnet

I mean, is the thinking here a good representation of the general population, or is it a fringe subset?

Yes, it is actually. It is mostly white males 18-40, a token black man here and there, a few token orientals, and jews who come and defend their race.

I say it is a good rep of the gen pop.

Speaking of pussies who need safe spaces, aren't you the guy who ran from a mall because it was a "black mall"? And your wife had bigger balls than you so she was willing to stay and shop. See below.

I remember moving to Virginia some 20years ago, and wife and i wanted to explore, i got the address for the mall wrong so i asked a guy where the mall was at, and he said drive yada yada, and we went. I found it weird that we pulled into a parking lot full of Nissan Maximas, and a few junker cars with splotchy paint. Anyway we walk in, and the air feels... weird.

Now I'm from NY, so i have a spidey sense going, and as we slowly walk towards the non functioning fountain... it was a black mall. I said we gotta get out of here, this is a black mall!, we're the whitest ppl here!, in chinese of course to the wife.

She said, we'll we're here, lets look around at least.

Man, it's been so long since i had the "eyes" on me, for those that don't know it's the same type of feeling you get when you walk into a strip bar full of dancers and no patrons.

She started getting the same feeling too, so we GTFO.

Then i noticed the cars didn't have splotchy paint jobs, they was bullet holes.

The demo of the forum is probably 90%+ men, mostly 30+ years old

Women are more nurturing/compassionate on average, so you'll find a lot of them supporting the Marxist positions of the new left. And millennials are far left to a crazy degree.

People who enjoy arguing on the internet are not a good representation of the general population.

Speaking of pussies who need safe spaces, aren't you the guy who ran from a mall because it was a "black mall"? And your wife had bigger balls than you so she was willing to stay and shop. See below.
Nope, my spidey sense was just on point, my wife wanted "to give it a chance"

do you not woman? :eek::eek::eek:

I have no idea if it's representative of the general population in the US, because I'm Canadian. I would guess its too disproportionately right wing though. Regardless of election outcomes, the US is pretty evenly split between republicans and democrats, yet the warroom is pretty lopsided to the right.

Nope, my spidey sense was just on point, my wife wanted "to give it a chance"

do you not woman? :eek::eek::eek:

So, she wears the balls in your family. Hope you found your safe space, cupcake.

<209Bitch>

I'm the random jackass that adds his drive by chirps.

Got a handle of hooch in me, some other intoxicants, shit could get interesting...

It's a little heavy on the fascist/racist side compared to the population, leans right most of the time. This year has been out of whack, lots of psychopaths, like peak of 9/11 CT days numbers.

Ha! I remember you and your 9/11 CT days.

Speaking of psychopaths, youre the guy who got a kick out of posting pics of dead babies to rile people up. You sick degenerate. Do the world a favor and go check yourself in.

wow you still don't understand woman then, step outta the closet

I understand that you stayed in a supposed dangerous situation because she made you. ::snip::

you're still considered a newb on Sherdog.

the Mayberry is far more relentless & brutal than TWR. TWR is nerf football compared to the shit in the Mayberry. mild flaming is allowed. the most legendary Sherdog threads are from the Mayberry.

this is just one of them.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/ive-won-freshest-senior-dresser-in-high-school.2855711/

I've seen a few Gayberry regulars come to the War Room and have epic meltdowns after a few days. Then they return to their safe space at the berry. Only real men and a couple of fake women can handle the War Room.

No, TS, a sherdog forum is not an accurate representation of the general population. MMA fans make up a pretty specific subset of the population.

No.

The general population are not facist closet racists.

This sub forum is more along the lines of Losers who take their ideologies to seriously.
What is there that you should take more seriously than your ideologies?

No, TS, a sherdog forum is not an accurate representation of the general population. MMA fans make up a pretty specific subset of the population.

What is there that you should take more seriously than your ideologies?

Your life, your actions and the stuff that actually effects people on a day to day basis?

Not your backwards ass ideology that helps nobody but to boost your moral ego and make you feel better about yourself.

You get Muslim terrorism when you take your ideologies to seriously.

Back