Is the War Room a microcosm of the Gen Pop?

Or scary.

Maybe I'm wrong.

I do not see anything outrageous with these posts. Basic Finnish saltiness against the Soviets, and their relative absolvement from crimes in comparison to Nazis.

He's actually the only right wing poster willing to respond in any meaningful way. The others just get butt hurt from the outset. Other than him, I haven't seen any real explaining from the Trump camp.

It's a slow night, so I'll bite.

What is it that you're looking for people to explain that nobody has been able to respond to in a so-called meaningful way? Also, is it just the WR that lacks adequate minds, or is it a position you're criticizing?

For the record, your comment, ironically, seems like a standard partisan post attacking people that disagree with your worldview, which comes across very petty given that there are hundreds of posters here which makes your position unlikely to be true.

It's a slow night, so I'll bite.

What is it that you're looking for people to explain that nobody has been able to respond to in a so-called meaningful way? Also, is it just the WR that lacks adequate minds, or is it a position you're criticizing?

For the record, your comment, ironically, seems like a standard partisan post attacking people that disagree with your worldview, which comes across very petty given that there are hundreds of posters here which makes your position unlikely to be true.

I've brought up several topics worthy of discussion, and even attempted to nudge people into the process, but people either flame for fun or fail to go below the surface. I've also engaged with people plenty only to be met with their disappearance. I even started a fake account (Tejano Lives Matter) that explicitly argued against left wing ideas to bring about discussion. And I will post under this handle in the future.

I've brought up several topics worthy of discussion, and even attempted to nudge people into the process, but people either flame for fun or fail to go below the surface. I've also engaged with people plenty only to be met with their disappearance. I even started a fake account (Tejano Lives Matter) that explicitly argued against left wing ideas to bring about discussion. And I will post under this handle in the future.

Well, we're in the WR and there's lots of youngsters and trolls. This doesn't mean your previous statement is correct, and in fact, there are several thoughtful people on both sides of the fence that can have a meaningful conversation. There's even more of these that don't fit in a standard mold. Perhaps you've been hasty in your analysis.

Well, we're in the WR and there's lots of youngsters and trolls. This doesn't mean your previous statement is correct, and in fact, there are several thoughtful people on both sides of the fence that can have a meaningful conversation. There's even more of these that don't fit in a standard mold. Perhaps you've been hasty in your analysis.

Maybe, but people haven't really engaged me in a serious manner. It's not like the left wing of the WR is any different. @Jack V Savage is like the only one who actually puts any meaningful points on the board. @Limbo Pete does a decent job, but that's it. The rest either play the same game as their right wing counterparts, or they've been attacked and are just responding in kind.

Maybe, but people haven't really engaged me in a serious manner. It's not like the left wing of the WR is any different. @Jack V Savage is like the only one who actually puts any meaningful points on the board. @Limbo Pete does a decent job, but that's it. The rest either play the same game as their right wing counterparts, or they've been attacked and are just responding in kind.

I disagree with your analysis, but at least your objection applies to all posters in general, and not only those who hold a specific perspective. I'll agree that the forum, in general, lacks the ability to have meaningful conversations, but there are many exceptions.

I've been seriously mulling over an involved thread idea on the Civil War... i'll tag you if i get up the gumption to do a write up like i'm pondering.

Also, plenty of us have tried before to engage posters like him and found there to be no point. It always ends with the same thing - us being labelled as bigots or sexists or racists and summarily dismissed.

This guy thinks he's the first leftie to broach these subjects on here and he just isn't. He's late to the party and wants only to discus shit that has been discussed to death here already.

Yup. Bunch of Fukien morans.

Back