Is the UFC testing your fanhood?

Washed my hands of it years ago.

I've never been a UFC fan, i'm an MMA fan.

It just so happens that one org monopolizes the entire sport these days, which yes.. it has in turn made me less interested than I was a few years ago. I still enjoy reading the forums and discussing the fight game, but I don't watch every event like I used to.. or even half of them

Makes me miss the golden age between 2001-2007 even more

As I've said for years, with a monopoly 'product' such as the UFC taking over, the MMA scene has become much more stale

I wish all fighters (aside from the champions of orgs) had 1-fight contracts only and were free agents win or lose

The more orgs and if every fighter was free to go where they wanted, it would make for a better MMA world

I been a huge fan since 2000. However the last 2 years I am begining to dislike the organisation for numerous reasons.

If this whole Jones debacle is a coverup from UFC then they lost me as a fan.

Fuck the UFC, they're like the disgusting skin on a delicious fruit.

Stopped being a fan about 3 years ago. Now Im more a casual observer. I only watch fights Im interested in. Few and far between

In all honesty, the fact that all my favourite fighters are getting old/beat is what's making me dislike the sport, I'm just childish.

I'm quite glad they covered for Jones so we got to see the match we were all waiting for rather than have it cancelled over a poxy coke test.
PRIDE would have done the same.
Fights and drugs for everybody! :icon_twis

I figured everybody already was well aware that the UFC was a shady as fuck org and had lost all integrity years ago. Guess I was wrong lol

I will probably always be a fan of MMA in some capacity, but I stopped paying for shit (because I steal PPV's) a while back and have no plans to change that (my stealing of as much PPV content as I possibly can).

I figured everybody already was well aware that the UFC was a shady as fuck org and had lost all integrity years ago. Guess I was wrong lol

I will probably always be a fan of MMA in some capacity, but I stopped paying for shit (because I steal PPV's) a while back and have no plans to change that (my stealing of as much PPV content as I possibly can).

Do you care about fighter pay?

Back