Ryan LaFlare vs. Roan Carneiro
Paul Felder vs. Gilbert Burns
Islam Makhachev vs. Nik Lentz
Ian McCall vs. Neil Seery
George Sullivan vs. Randy Brown
Luis Henrique vs. Marcin Tybura
Ulka Sasaki vs. Wilson Reis
Rick Glenn vs. Phillipe Nover

LMFAO? What is this card lol. Rogan couldn't even pronounce half of these fighter's names last night.

It's really, really bad- and sadly not the worst ever.

I haven't bought a ppv in a long time and I'll continue to not buy them until UFC starts, consistently, putting out good cards.

This card is a piece of shit but they'll keep giving you shit as long as you keep buying it.

The pvz and Holly fox cards drew higher ratings than any other fox card in 2016 or 2015 for that matter . If you don't count 206 replay.

Rousey 207 had more fans in attendance than Conor 196 and 202 on a Friday.

Cyborg FS1 card was the biggest non ppv fs1 card in 2016.

WMMA is $$$$. Let the real business people do their jobs.

The pvz and Holly fox cards drew higher ratings than any other fox card in 2016 or 2015 for that matter . If you don't count 206 replay.

Rousey 207 had more fans in attendance than Conor 196 and 202 on a Friday.

Cyborg FS1 card was the biggest non ppv fs1 card in 2016.

WMMA is $$$$. Let the real business people do their jobs.

LOL @ this post

Holly Holm vs. Germaine de Randamie [a]
Travis Browne vs. Derrick Lewis
Glover Teixeira vs. Jared Cannonier
Dustin Poirier vs. Jim Miller
Ryan LaFlare vs. Roan Carneiro
Paul Felder vs. Gilbert Burns
Islam Makhachev vs. Nik Lentz
Ian McCall vs. Neil Seery
George Sullivan vs. Randy Brown
Luis Henrique vs. Marcin Tybura
Ulka Sasaki vs. Wilson Reis
Rick Glenn vs. Phillipe Nover

LMFAO? What is this card lol. Rogan couldn't even pronounce half of these fighter's names last night.
This card ONLY makes sense if Ronda did her job and arm-barred Nunes.

Holly would easily glide through a 5 round fight to be crowned the new 145 champ and Ronda would storm onto the stage to challenge her champ to champ for her strap and redemption.

But since Ronda DNB'd again, she fucks over everyone.

Why is this a HIGH possibility?

Why else would they put her dumb ass boyfriend as co-main?

None of those fights are relevant to a division so I don't get the matchmaking. Cyborg fucked up the 145 div but they already went with it so that's a so-called main event when for a PPV that should be co-main at best.

It's over it's all over. Wmma dies on Goldie's last show

I think it's ok... but not worth 50 bucks or whatever some of you are paying for it.

Me.. i have no right to complain.
That's a bad card few exciting fighters, In my neck of the woods in socal it's 60.00 bucks but I only have to pay when the fight card is so stacked like ufc 2005 or when there's fighters like Conor etc I need to see but sometimes a local bar thats around the corner shows Ufc fights

What is this bullshit, there aren't even that many fun fights (miller Poirier is gonna be good though) which could make up for the lack of names, like 206 did

The UFC should make a sort of D league of regional event that are fight pass only, no point having so many unknowns on FS2 or PPV.

I for one will watch this if only for the return of 'The Filipino Anderson Silva' Phillipe Nover!

I can't. Your whore mom is on the rag and she won't let me go red tide surfing.

Care to comment on my actual post ?

The UFC does not have to get rid of WMMA just because you can't get laid and hate women.

main card is ok

The rest, yeah - never heard of them, and don't feel like I've missed much.

The UFC does not have to get rid of WMMA just because you can't get laid and hate women.

Again with the get laid comment ?
Are you 16 ?
I get more ass than a toilet seat, not that it has anything to do with my posting.
And I love and respect women immensely.
What I don't love or respect is having WMMA forced down the throats of real MMA fans to bring in more casual SJW fans to the UFC.
Thankfully Ronda is gonna live in a van down by the river now and the next PPV headlining Holly will flop enough that the UFC will hopefully give up on the con job that is WMMA.

It's a terrible PPV; one of the worst ever.

Holm is on a two-fight losing streak, FFS! She has had just two exciting my fights in the UFC, and both were exciting because of the story of her opponents (Ronda and Miesha) rather than Holly herself.

The rest of the card sucks.

Abysmal stuff.

WME, pay GSP some money. Pay Bisping. Pay Stipe. Pay anyone.

F the PPV. Put up some big names and good fights or put the stuff on tv.

I've named Ronda as the exception. And now she's done anyway.
All WMMA card now absolutely flops and that is the best way to gauge the true interest in WMMA.

And yes I agree this card is only slightly better than an all WMMA card.
Yah, there's just no way an all wmma card doesn't flop.
They have to mix them in with the guys.
I've seen some great wmma fights but the talent isn't there and neither is the power.
An all wmma card would be an embarrassing disaster.

Back