Is the UFC serious with UFC 208?

Wouldn't even watch it if they paid me 40$ to watch it

Added a pointless belt in hope of selling the fight
Something i said wme would do ages ago

It is crap, isn't it.
I'm away for this one, might try and see it in a bar though depending where I am. I'll be leaving before that travesty of a main event.

While that makes sense, I don't see how that makes up for this card being an absolute dud. Looks like an FS1 card
True, but people have a serious chance hearing Edmund's voice break when he starts ranting about the jab :D. Many sherdoggers would pay for that alone.

So we're going to have 2 PPV in a row headlining women ?
And the rest of the card blows also.

Absolutely unacceptable. I've been buying PPV for many years. I'll even buy them alone if I can't get anyone to watch.
Never once streamed illegally or anything like that. Don't even know how to.
But at this point I'm gonna have to look into learning how to do it illegally.

I will not pay $69 for this garbage ass WMMA anymore. I'm done.

I'm tired of this crap being forced on me through main card events.
Put them on the Prelims but never main card and certainly not headlining. That is a frigging rip off.

Let's have an all WMMA card and see just how PPV worthy they really are.
I say an all WMMA card does less than 200,000 buys.

If you have a smart tv can you stream directly to your TV ?

2 PPV's AND a FOX card, three events in 1 month headlined by WMMA. Vile.

Shit PPV. Holm is an incredibly boring fighter but maybe de Randamie can make it fun. Browne fighting Black Beast? The fight makes sense just to see where they are at - the winner can go and and fight skilled opponents, the loser can fight some cans. Texiera against who? I recognize that name but I can't remember who he fought or who he is. The rest is just filler fights that could be on prelims. I would say all of the main event fights are filler fights - they could be a bit interesting to watch but you can't run a PPV with only filler fights. This card will likely do MM numbers.

They must've had a Main Event they were working on fall through. I can't think they'd be satisfied with that. It's a shit PPV.

Absolutely unacceptable. I've been buying PPV for many years. I'll even buy them alone if I can't get anyone to watch.

Put them on the Prelims but never main card and certainly not headlining. That is a frigging rip off.

1- Let's have an all WMMA card and see just how PPV worthy they really are.

2- If you have a smart tv can you stream directly to your TV ?

1- If you put Ronda vs Cyborg headlining, Holm vs Carano co maint eventing, KH, PVZ and Jpanna, that card would make +500k without any doubt

2- I don't think so, you could just connect your PC/Laptop to the TV via HDMI and put the streaming on full screen

2 PPV's AND a FOX card, three events in 1 month headlined by WMMA. Vile.

I'm not sure what the game plan is with the new ownership but they are going to see PPV sales dive with this next card. I really hope they start to step away from WMMA a little now that Ronda is gone.

Wmma is going to flop hard in the next month and I expect the new owners to push it out of the spotlight. Ronda was wmma. Holly benefited from dethroning her. It is blatantly obvious now that holly is not an entertaining fighter and not all that great either. I can't see see a Eastern European and a rough looking Brazilian keeping the sport alive

It's not about an all WMMA card or not, it's who's on it. If right after the Rousey loss to Holm, there was an all WMMA card headlined by Rousey Holm 2 and all newbies from Invicta, it would still do like 500k.

This card though, would sell 120k at best.

1- If you put Ronda vs Cyborg headlining, Holm vs Carano co maint eventing, KH, PVZ and Jpanna, that card would make +500k without any doubt

2- I don't think so, you could just connect your PC/Laptop to the TV via HDMI and put the streaming on full screen

1. Not sure about exact numbers, but I'm sure an all WMMA card absolutely flops compared to an all male card.
And I'd say that a Ronda fight against anyone has lost all luster at this point.
And recent events with Cyborg have made her completely uninteresting also.
Actually JJ is the only girl you've mentioned that interests me in the slightest bit. She bis a badass women's fighter no question.

2. Thanks. I'm gonna have to get a friend of mine who is savvy with that stuff and set me up.

It's not about an all WMMA card or not, it's who's on it. If right after the Rousey loss to Holm, there was an all WMMA card headlined by Rousey Holm 2 and all newbies from Invicta, it would still do like 500k.

This card though, would sell 120k at best.

I've named Ronda as the exception. And now she's done anyway.
All WMMA card now absolutely flops and that is the best way to gauge the true interest in WMMA.

And yes I agree this card is only slightly better than an all WMMA card.

At risk of sounding like Dana White, there is potential for 5-6 really good hard fights on this card, fuck all star power though, will be awesome to see another Edmond zombie getting destroyed which I would pay $9.95 for but I won't be losing money to watch this event:rolleyes:.

If you have a smart tv can you stream directly to your TV ?

Get laid

We just went through this with 206 and it was awesome.

What an excellent card and a main event.

Don't have to watch meathead men brawling with sloppy punches with no technique

Derrick Lewis comes to my mind.

Men's MMA should go to hell

Back