Media Is the UFC Making Too Many Rematches?

Is the UFC matchmaking becoming unimaginative?

• Total voters
yes. absolutely yes. there’s no reason for a weili/rose or moreno/figureido rematch whatsoever

The reason is $$$.

I absolutely hate all these bullshit rematches because it fucks up the sports aspect of MMA. That's why I'll never pay to watch any cards headlined by these undeserving rematches.

If you don't like it, don't encourage them, don't pay to watch.

More than Colby.

Can you read?
You mean put on a boring fight with Nick. Colby deserves the shot more than Leon ( and even he doesn't deserve really), cause at least the first fight was pretty good with Usman.

You mean put on a boring fight with Nick. Colby deserves the shot more than Leon ( and even he doesn't deserve really), cause at least the first fight was pretty good with Usman.

I'd be fascinated to know who's troll account this is but I just couldn't care less when it comes to this topic so you've lost your bite.

I hope you find the help you're looking for by being toxic. I wish you luck.

The problem is the UFC has backed itself into a corner with PPV cards. People buy them expecting to see a title fight on every card.

If the UFC could squeeze more revenue out of their television deals and shift more cards over to free fight nights, there would be less a need for endless recycled title fights

Back