Is the UFC losing control of its “fighters”???

Is the UFC losing control of its fighters?

• Total voters

BRASIL WAND

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
>Colby hides from The Chosen GOAT

>Yair continues RUNNING from ZaBeast

>Random chick with make believe belt blatantly DUCKS Valentina

UFC 228: DUCK for cover”

<31>

What say you Sherlads? Is the UFC losing control of its fighters? What can they do at this point to get fighters to actually show up for their duties?

Ehh it's always gone on really

“Fighters”? Are you implying they’re not really fighters?

The least control they have on their fighters, the better it is for everybody.

i think it started when Wanderlei blatantly ducked Sonnen throughout their UFC careers.

(did i do that right?)

it's all conors fault. all this money fights stuff began when Conor appeared

Yes, they are. I hope they go out of business so this very exciting promotion can grow. Impeccable technique.

“Fighters”? Are you implying they’re not really fighters?

Are they actually showing up to fight this weekend???

C’mon now, Yairs been booked TWICE against ZaBeast and had a different excuse for both... I don’t even know who the random Nico chick is but apparently she’s another GDR

<6>

Why is fighters in scarequotes?
tenor.gif

Well that's the danger of fighters becoming stars – they find other sources of revenue. However it's probably Nay – most who haven't committed aren't at that level yet.

I think Dana is looking for more guys like Khabib who cares about the legacy in the sport not just money. That’s what MMA is it’s a sport not a show.

>Colby hides from The Chosen GOAT

>Yair continues RUNNING from ZaBeast

>Random chick with make believe belt blatantly DUCKS Valentina

UFC 228: DUCK for cover”

<31>

What say you Sherlads? Is the UFC losing control of its fighters? What can they do at this point to get fighters to actually show up for their duties?
Pay them more, enough to take a beating from valentina/zabit for 25mins. If the money is worth the beating they won't duck anymore.

Back