Is the UFC Heavyweight Title the Most Lineal title in All of MMA?

Garnet_StrongerThanYou

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Henry vacated both FLW and BW.

TJ was stripped due to EPO.

Conor Vacated FW with no rematches for Aldo or Holloway.

Khabib has ditched Lightweight after unifying it with Conor.

GSP left Welterweight which was never unified because he never fought at WW again.

GSP and Bisping Ruined MW, one by ducking everyone and the other by vacating me

Jon Jones Vacated LHW.

As far as I’ve been following MMA.

Randy beat Tim, Brock beat Randy, Cain beat Brock, JDS beat cain, Cain beat JDS twice.

Werdum beat Cain.

Stipe beat Werdum.

Ngannou Beat Stipe.

Thats pretty damn Lineal.

Holy shit, I did some research and The UFC HW title is consistent and lineal back to the dark ages, before Zuffa.

NO

If Fedor is not involved in HWology,it is all TRASH

Stop trying to use boxing terminology in a different sport where it doesnt apply.

Fedor > lineal titles > UFC titles

tumblr_plz3si4SLJ1udfb8oo1_400.gifv

NO

If Fedor is not involved in HWology,it is all TRASH

Stop trying to use boxing terminology in a different sport where it doesnt apply.
Fedor lost to Werdum who lost to Overeem who lost to Bigfoot who lost to Cain while he was UFC champion so it still works.

Edit: Come to think of it that means the PRIDE (and uncrowned Affliction champion), Strikeforce and UFC HW titles are all unified in the since of the lineal title. That's so unlikely the HW titles from the divisions that were ever considered the best (at least by a lot of fans) at HW all lined up that way.

Who beat Bas for the HW title?
If you are talking about the lineal title (which we are) he never held it. He won the title vacated by Couture.

You guys are never going to believe this but Randy (who abdicated as lineal UFC champion) lost to Inoue who lost to Kerr who lost to Fujita who lost to Coleman who lost to Nog who lost to Fedor, so that lineal UFC championship links as well :p

Last edited:
Fedor lost to Werdum who lost to Overeem who lost to Bigfoot who lost to Cain while he was UFC champion so it still works.
Yeah thats fine,im just saying that Lineal titles in MMA being what it is,is not that important. You cant always apply boxing logic to this.

Henry vacated both FLW and BW.

TJ was stripped due to EPO.

Conor Vacated FW with no rematches for Aldo or Holloway.

Khabib has ditched Lightweight after unifying it with Conor.

GSP left Welterweight which was never unified because he never fought at WW again.

GSP and Bisping Ruined MW, one by ducking everyone and the other by vacating me

Jon Jones Vacated LHW.

As far as I’ve been following MMA.

Randy beat Tim, Brock beat Randy, Cain beat Brock, JDS beat cain, Cain beat JDS twice.

Werdum beat Cain.

Stipe beat Werdum.

Ngannou Beat Stipe.

Thats pretty damn Lineal.

Holy shit, I did some research and The UFC HW title is consistent and lineal back to the dark ages, before Zuffa.
Um no, Start at Coleman the first HW champion. It goes all over the place from there.

it doesn’t come back to the UFC until Overreem gets it and Signs on with the UFC.

it’s a strange road But Fedor held it the longest

Everyone is stupid. Khabib left. Life moves on.

Exactly this, I don't think anyone is currently shitting on Jan for not being the lineal LHW champ or anything. Yeah he never beat Jones but he knocked Reyes dead and then beat Izzy in a superfight. He's legit as fuck.

Reactions: HHJ
Bas never held the UFC heavyweight title, so doesn’t really matter.

Ifx Heavywaeight title starts with Coleman.
??

Bas was champ after Coleman was champ.

Back