Is the movie Olympus has Fallen based on a true story?

dildos

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
I read somewhere that it was based on a true story and was very accurately depicted.

that is pretty crazy to think the White House was overtaken in 13 minutes!

do you guys think this will happen again in the future??

5ChEdgK.gif

Independence day is also a true story <{outtahere}>

5ChEdgK.gif

Independence day is also a true story <{outtahere}>
no that is not. aliens arent real. the idea of the white house being taken over in a short time is very believable.

I read somewhere that it was based on a true story and was very accurately depicted.

that is pretty crazy to think the White House was overtaken in 13 minutes!

do you guys think this will happen again in the future??

Yes I think it was the most accurate movie ever
{<BJPeen}

thanks bro, i def will take your word over anything i read. you wouldnt do me a dirty and trick me.
Of course not.

My good friend Brian Williams was there. He was under heavy fire, he's lucky to be alive.

Yes I think it was the most accurate movie ever
{<BJPeen}
most accurate ever?

im not sure about that and didnt exactly say that, i just read things saying it was very on point. how the defence was lagging and took way to long to respond to the threat at the start and that they have a weak server which is very easy to hack into and override.

Of course not.

My good friend Brian Williams was there. He was under heavy fire, he's lucky to be alive.
his daughter is a fox. i liked her in get out. the movie was ok, but wasnt based on a true story. well the themes of the movie have always been very prevalant in america i guess, so it had that going which did make it pretty interesting.

they actually rebuilt the white house before trump got into office after this happened.
OrneryJovialGourami-small.gif

most accurate ever?

im not sure about that and didnt exactly say that, i just read things saying it was very on point. how the defence was lagging and took way to long to respond to the threat at the start and that they have a weak server which is very easy to hack into and override.
Hoesntly it's not like you claimed it was accurate. You asked if it was. No harm no foul with how it was posed.

What about "White House Down" I heard that shit was legit.

What about "White House Down" I heard that shit was legit.
i knew it was rebuilt more than once. it was burnt down a long time a go 2 or 3 times. but in modern times i was sure i saw it get destroyed and rebuilt more than once.

no that is not. aliens arent real. the idea of the white house being taken over in a short time is very believable.

You should probably stop sniffing paint

Wolf Creek was a true story too. Watch out.

most accurate ever?

Its the Saving Private Ryan of White house invasion movies

Back