Is the Mayweather-Khabib fight happening or not?

spacetime

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anybody got any inside scoop? Mayweather claims it's set from his side in this interview late 2018, all that's left is for Khabib to give an official yes. Boxing.

If it does I hope it's not fixed and Floyd sleeps Halbeeb

Floyd boxing Khabib without the threat of takedowns =
GivingAnxiousIndianpalmsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

Khabib will lose 100% so I don't see why he would take this fight. Imagine if Khabib sleeps Floyd though haha.

Mayweather gonna get robbed carrying around $30K and flashing it out in open.

Ya his body guards are likely strapped but getting in a shoot out with a street hood is not smart for Mayweather's survival. Better to just hand over the $30K.

Mayweather gonna get robbed carrying around $30K and flashing it out in open.

Ya his body guards are likely strapped but getting in a shoot out with a street hood is not smart for Mayweather's survival. Better to just hand over the $30K.

I guess he only hangs around in rich places

I don't know why UFC fighters don't think Mayweather hits hard. Those who actually fought him said he did...

Aren't you curious to see how well he would do? Nobody thinks he would win but it would still be interesting.

No, it wouldn't be interesting.

Unless you find complete mismatches interesting, that is.

Pointless and fucking dumb.MMA fighters need to stop trying to box thinking they can beat boxing greats.just makes MMA look bad.I know a lot has to do with how much they can make but fuck that.

Pointless and fucking dumb.MMA fighters need to stop trying to box thinking they can beat boxing greats.just makes MMA look bad.I know a lot has to do with how much they can make but fuck that.
i don't think Khabib would be under any illusions he would win. It would be all about the once in a lifetime payday, if it sells. Conor may have believed he could win as he had this 'destiny' belief in his head at the time.

Not sure it would sell like Conor/Mayweather would though and Mayweather is saying he would up his guaranteed purse by $100MM which means if it does not do huge numbers Khabib could walk away with little or nothing.

If both are famous,sure. His cardio is better than Conor for sure.
Cardio does not matter if you have near zero boxing skills like Khabib.

Conor shocked the world (outside haters) by actually putting up a decent performance and making Mayweather earn it. Khabib would be embarrassed badly.

this guy had cardio for days but would not be able to touch Mayweather.

item849521_600px

Back