Is the Jones shoop thread the culprit?

Macalpinerules

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Been browsing the forums and noticed a shit ton of double yellows. Is the Jones Shoop thread the culprit in this?

Probably the stickied PED thread I would guess.

mine are gettin old around now......so no. i think i have 10 days left

I got mine for slightly crossing the line while saying something about DC few days ago..

First ever, I guess I will watch my tongue more, there are obviously plenty of sensitive girls around..

[YT]WdcQQFDDkUI[/YT] 11s

Its probably due to that Felice Herrig thread that was deleted...It was glorious though, man.:wink:

quick question. Does someone havr to report a post for you to get dubz, or does a mod see it and think ......"this F%*$in guy"

I'm sure both scenarios can lead to Dubs.

giphy.gif

Na, but the Jones thing probably helped. I got an infraction for apparently swearing in one post when I've been doing it tonnes before. One of Jones' fans musta snitched on me. Like idol like fan.

Na, but the Jones thing probably helped. I got an infraction for apparently swearing in one post when I've been doing it tonnes before. One of Jones' fans musta snitched on me. Like idol like fan.

Dubs for swearing? Or single?
F word? Or graphic sexual posting?

If it was the F that's ridiculous and whimsical.

Dubs for swearing? Or single?
F word? Or graphic sexual posting?

If it was the F that's ridiculous and whimsical.

1 point infraction. Never had it before. I said one F word and the S word for poop. No sexual stuff. But probably cause I said F Jones at the end. Understandable I guess, cause I'd been wary of saying stuff like that it the past, but I never got a warning before. The Reason: Inappropriate Language.

I got mine for slightly crossing the line while saying something about DC few days ago..

First ever, I guess I will watch my tongue more, there are obviously plenty of sensitive girls around..

Holy shit, same here.

Peds accusations probably.

Mine was for saying flyweights sucked

Back