Is the fight night tomorrow blocked in Canada on Fight Pass

Tank_Kam

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
It says it will be shown on fight pass on the ufc website but then when I click main event on fight pass it says it will be blacked out. Can anyone confirm? And is every fight card gonna be blocked from now on?

not much point of paying for fight pass if thats the case

edited I mean next week.

?? There is no fight night this weekend?

Jan 18th, bud.

I can confirm it is impossible to watch the fights tomorrow on Fightpass.

If the event is on TV, you can not watch it on FightPass.

It's amazing how many fans don't understand this concept as we go though this for every event.

It was on TV in Canada the whole time bro... but now they made a deal with TSN instead of sportsnet and that changed it so now they dont show it sometimes/possibly all the time on fight pass thats why im clarifying...

Does TSN or Sportsnet have streaming broadcasts? I watch Fox Sports Go to see fight cards streaming online when I'm oot and aboot, ya hoser.

Does TSN or Sportsnet have streaming broadcasts? I watch Fox Sports Go to see fight cards streaming online when I'm oot and aboot, ya hoser.

lol never thought about that , i just checked, u can watch tsn 2, 3 , 4 online streaming but not tsn 1 it appears... and ufc is on tsn 1

There's a fight tomorrow?
I'll fight you.

ryuheadbutt.gif

It'll surely be on TSN check Yo listings son

goddamn this is annoying, i really dont wanna get cable! gotta do the vpn thing i guess, is anyone from canada actually gonna keep fight pass now? I wonder how many of the events of the year we will actually be able to watch on there.

Back