Is the entire universe out to get Cyborg or is Cyborg responsible for her own troubles?

Coolidge

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It seems as if everytime you turn around Cyborg is complaining about something new:
'They used a silhouette of me instead of my photo. *tear*'

'All the women in the weight class below mine are ducking me.'

'Magana said I looked like Jigsaw! *pout*'

'UFC won't promote me!' (after making her the headliner of her own card)

'Grrrl won't pay me my (ridiculous) $7500 fee for speaking at a swinger hotel.' (no evidence was given, mind you)

'Comedian Joe Rogan told a joke about me!'

Anyone else agree with me that there's too much drama surrounding Cyborg? I long for the days of the Ronda Rousey show. That was annoying, but not nearly as annoying as the Cyborg show.

Wtf is wrong with you? Why are you always talking about Cyborg? Jesus christ. Get a life

WAR CRIS "THE CYBORG AXE MURDERER" JUSTINO!!!

tumblr_nnphoyIxjH1up5diro1_500.jpg

Cyborg apologist uncomfortable with the truth being told. What's new?
Nah, I'm a normal person who read what happened, had an opinion ( what it was doesn't matter) and the moved on with my life. Yet here you still are making these threads....

Most of it is her own fault IMO.

Failing a drug test, punching Magana (even if it was understandable because of Magana's shitty personality and tweets), always complaining etc.

It's very easy to dislike her.

you complain more about cyborg than cyborg complains about anything else, so there's that

your avatar is something from my nightmares and one of the most unnerving pictures ive seen online, for a long time

It seems as if everytime you turn around Cyborg is complaining about something new:
'They used a silhouette of me instead of my photo. *tear*'

'All the women in the weight class below mine are ducking me.'

'Magana said I looked like Jigsaw! *pout*'

'UFC won't promote me!' (after making her the headliner of her own card)

'Grrrl won't pay me my (ridiculous) $7500 fee for speaking at a swinger hotel.' (no evidence was given, mind you)

'Comedian Joe Rogan told a joke about me!'

Anyone else agree with me that there's too much drama surrounding Cyborg? I long for the days of the Ronda Rousey show. That was annoying, but not nearly as annoying as the Cyborg show.
Who's in your AV?

To be honest, you're the one who keeps "Cyborg show" going on Sherdog.

That's rude and highly insensitive.

i like a lot of your posts, so i dont want to put you on ignore but i am very uncomfortable everytime i see that picture staring at me

can we av bet on something so i can change it

The UFC wanted Cyborg in the org in 2013 when they started women's divisions. In the best case scenario for her, Cyborg could be 10 fights into her UFC career by now and holder of multiple belts. Instead, she and Tito Ortiz pulled off the greatest blunder in the history of MMA.

i like a lot of your posts, so i dont want to put you on ignore but i am very uncomfortable everytime i see that picture staring at me

It's really not that serious.

You're the second person to make me that offer, by the way.

I don't keep the same avatar for long, so just be patient. I'll probably have something new tomorrow.

I spent too much time on sherdog yesterday, and when I went to bed that thing's face flashed in my imagination.

It's her fault, the peds, the Magana punch, turning down title fights.

Back