Is the Crucifix the worst way to lose

Yo I just wanted to make a confirmation, that's Miesha. right?

Getting screwed out of a BS decision (ex. Nam Phan vs. Leonard Garcia) and losing your win bonus because of judges fucking up is probably the worst

No, getting KO'd and then shooped is the worst way to lose.

rashad_evans_ufc98.jpg

picsart_03-24-04-56-51-jpg.552231

That shit lasts forever.

<mma2>
Never noticed this until now but is that carpet in the bathroom? Wtf Miesha

I'd say that the way Nicky Serra lost on that EliteXC card was the worst way to lose, refusing to get up from the butt scoot position lmao. Talk about embarrassing.

It must suck being an underdog and then losing in the most amateurish of ways. That means everything that was said about you in the pre-fight build up could be true.

I am interested to see how Chookagian bounces back. That was a potentially soul crushing career-at-the-top ending loss.

Never noticed this until now but is that carpet in the bathroom? Wtf Miesha

Holy fuck you're right! And what an ugly carpet it is. I don't think I've ever seen something like that in my life.

<Huh2>

A Pile Driver is probably still my biggest nightmare when it comes to fighting and every time I see it happening in a fight it just confirms it.
FarawayRepulsiveDikkops-size_restricted.gif
DqUrUVw.gif
8fGf.gif
giphy.gif

No, getting KO'd and then shooped is the worst way to lose.

rashad_evans_ufc98.jpg

picsart_03-24-04-56-51-jpg.552231

That shit lasts forever.

<mma2>
This is why Machida is GOAT. ;)

A Pile Driver is probably still my biggest nightmare when it comes to fighting and every time I see it happening in a fight it just confirms it.
FarawayRepulsiveDikkops-size_restricted.gif
DqUrUVw.gif
8fGf.gif
giphy.gif

Interestingly enough, Marquardt and Sapp both lost those bouts...

giphy.gif

Also this fight was called a No Contest...

It’s more of a powerbomb than a pile driver, though.

Anyways I don't think. Of course it sucks but there isn't that much power being generated from that position, and the head does not end up being shaken too bad.

In my view the worst is when a guy is KOed standing up and eats like 2-3 hooks and uppercuts on the chin without defending. That looks like so much brain damage.

Back