Opinion Is the BLEXIT gaining traction?

Once your agenda has been outed for all to see all you can do is obfuscate using propaganda and misinformation.

Hahahaha, please explain (a) how the left has abandoned labor when every modern Democrat has expanded labor rights and installed labor-friendly DOL and NLRB appointments, and every Republican has installed anti-labor appointments, and (2) how Trump has been anything but the most hostile, anti-labor president in 90 years at least.

The "but China" talking point is wholly hollow, but you're free to explain otherwise.
Not "but China" dude.. Democrats were raging at "the free market" sending jobs there in the 90s and into early 00s.. None of them did ANYTHING about it like they were supposed to. America and the middle class got ripped off. Trump has to pick from establishment Rs because they are about half of who there is to pick from, and he isn't picking from the left right now. Trump was a step towards an independant.. It was needed.

I'm not African American, but as long as Republicans keep flying the Confederate flag and holding parties like this...
598e6f7b9d51d.image.jpg

... I somehow see Blexit struggling to gain too much steam.

And millions and millions of posts like this on every conceivable public forum probably don't help the Blexit cause too much either.

Republicans are the party willing to extend opportunities to people of all races, though. Why can't you see this?

160721-house-interns-divesity-mn-1315_d3c804ebe89c74045e935f09240a5c36.fit-760w.jpg
Is the one on the left supposed to be diverse? It isnt.

Between this and his posts about dogs I'm starting to think that he was bullied by a black lab.
You know, since i mentioned that like half or more of the couple's I was seeing in commercials were black make white woman, there has been like 3 threads in on it with respectable citation for the occurrence. Because idiots tried to lambaste me for Pointing out something right in front of our faces, I didn'teven post on those threads. I just point out reality. Live in it.

What if I told you that everyone votes for what they think is the better way to run the country when they vote? Yes, even black people.
Maybe.. With blacks and other minorities voting rights in insanely high numbers based on race, I tend to say there is evidence against that. Whites are switching parties to vote for a candidate of the same race as themselves like other people. Sorry about the reality of who is more obsessed with race.

Republicans: Don't elect a single person of color to Congress in 2018... then, "Why don't more black people vote for us?"

Republicans: Elect one woman to Congress in 2018, actively seek to ban abortion and make it so employers don't have to pay for birth control and health insurance doesn't have to pay for pre-natal or neo-natal care... then, "Why are more women switching to the Democratic party?"

2473.jpg

Easy. Republicans hire based on qualifications and ability to do the job. Democrats hire based on affirmative action like quotas, hence people like AOC slipping through the cracks.

Republicans: Don't elect a single person of color to Congress in 2018... then, "Why don't more black people vote for us?"
If most African Americans are Democrats and vote Democrat why would they have as much representation in the Republican party? Why would they have as many potential POC running on their ticket?

How many POC with conservative viewpoints actually run as conservatives when elections come up compared to Democrats?

Republicans: Elect one woman to Congress in 2018, actively seek to ban abortion and make it so employers don't have to pay for birth control and health insurance doesn't have to pay for pre-natal or neo-natal care... then, "Why are more women switching to the Democratic party?"

2473.jpg
Same question could be asked about women. Plenty of conservative women out there. How many are running compared to men?

You know, since i mentioned that like half or more of the couple's I was seeing in commercials were black make white woman, there has been like 3 threads in on it with respectable citation for the occurrence. Because idiots tried to lambaste me for Pointing out something right in front of our faces, I didn'teven post on those threads. I just point out reality. Live in it.
101793852-happy-senior-woman-hugging-dog.jpg

Y'all are really desperate to get this over huh?

"We are not a monolith!"

<45>

Yeah black ppl should vote to pillage the environment, loot the economy, put generations into debt, hike up Healthcare prices and throw poor folks off coverage, and cut protections for workers and consumers. You know, just so they don't get played.

Haha at these shill posts

Like I tell my black friends jokingly keep voting dem so my people can replace you. They laugh and then it hits them

Maybe.. With blacks and other minorities voting rights in insanely high numbers based on race, I tend to say there is evidence against that. Whites are switching parties to vote for a candidate of the same race as themselves like other people. Sorry about the reality of who is more obsessed with race.
There are 2 ways to interpret the high percentages. Either
A) Minorities lack the individuality and critical thinking skills needed to vote differently than other people in their race, or
B) Minorities are capable of making decisions for themselves and they recognize that one party has policies that are subconsciously or outwardly hostile towards them.

Haha at these shill posts

Like I tell my black friends jokingly keep voting dem so my people can replace you. They laugh and then it hits them

Nothing says "I know what's best for black people" like not even being black and calling black people shills.

That's why the "democratic plantation" rhetoric shoots you marks in the dick. So if we don't listen to you and vote Republican, we're slaves? Wow, you sure sound like you have my best interests in mind.

<puh-lease75>

Nothing says "I know what's best for black people" like not even being black and calling black people shills.

That's why the "democratic plantation" rhetoric shoots you marks in the dick. So if we don't listen to you and vote Republican, we're slaves? Wow, you sure sound like you have my best interests in mind.

<puh-lease75>

Ha you two aren’t shills cause youre supposedly black (huh? since when?) you’re shills because you don’t think for yourself. You’re being replaced by me willingly and pretty passively actually. If it was Latinos in your shoes I wouldn’t have such a rosey attitude about it

Ha you two aren’t shills cause your supposedly black (huh? since when?) you’re shills because you don’t think for yourself. You’re being replaced by me willingly and pretty passively actually. If it was Latinos in your shoes I wouldn’t have such a rosey attitude about it

Bro, i'm not nearly as tribal as you are. I got like 3 Mexican moms, my actual mom, and a couple of white ladies that would be really happy to see me. It's all love out here baby, we grow up together. Outside of gang shit, there's no reason black people and latinos can't coexist. Hell, we have latino black people, the cap is already off.

I care about "African American" politics about as far as fully righting the wrong of institutional segregation, and stopping gangs from killing each other. I support brothers who are out there doing something with themselves, but we're all people. And i've looked real stupid before assuming that just because someone was black, that they thought just like me. The people that I gravitate towards are ones who understand my experience, not something as shallow as skin color.

And i'm a 2009 account, you really think i'm gonna front about being black?

akTohMB.gif

2473.jpg

Ah yes the same people who “don’t feel no ways tired”...carry “hot sauce” in their purse....tell black people t’s ok to be bartenders, bus drivers, hotel attendants as if that’s all they’re good for (jobs Latinos are taking anyways). Who also purposely lower their vocabulary like they are talking to children and label blacks and minoroties that are Republicans as “props” and “tokens”

Nevermind there’s a president in office who has lowered black unemployment to record lows, has given inner cities millions, and doesn’t have to grovel to al sharptongue at a soul food restaurant for black votes.....instead going straight to the source

Don’t be betrayed by these supposed black prole here and your goof ball polls. Latinos and blacks are realizing who is actually helping them

I'm not African American, but as long as Republicans keep flying the Confederate flag and holding parties like this...
598e6f7b9d51d.image.jpg

... I somehow see Blexit struggling to gain too much steam.

And millions and millions of posts like this on every conceivable public forum probably don't help the Blexit cause too much either.

Republicans are the party willing to extend opportunities to people of all races, though. Why can't you see this?

160721-house-interns-divesity-mn-1315_d3c804ebe89c74045e935f09240a5c36.fit-760w.jpg
Oh my! White persons. How questionable!

2473.jpg
What a load. What is the quota for blacks in a party anyway? Also, are we actively admitting we vote based on skin color now?

Bro, i'm not nearly as tribal as you are. I got like 3 Mexican moms, my actual mom, and a couple of white ladies that would be really happy to see me. It's all love out here baby, we grow up together. Outside of gang shit, there's no reason black people and latinos can't coexist. Hell, we have latino black people, the cap is already off.

I care about "African American" politics about as far as fully righting the wrong of institutional segregation, and stopping gangs from killing each other. I support brothers who are out there doing something with themselves, but we're all people. And i've looked real stupid before assuming that just because someone was black, that they thought just like me. The people that I gravitate towards are ones who understand my experience, not something as shallow as skin color.

And i'm a 2009 account, you really think i'm gonna front about being black?

akTohMB.gif

I’m not making this a gang like Latino vs blacks thing. I’m saying you have to be very closed off to not notice what’s going on in your own community......There’s only one party who celebrates abortions in a city where more blacks are aborted than born. No love for them or what?

This ain’t tribal brother, this is realizing who’s fucking you. I don’t care who you vote for really

I’m not making this a gang like Latino vs blacks thing. I’m saying you have to be very closed off to not notice what’s going on in your own community......There’s only one party who celebrates abortions in a city where more blacks are aborted than born. No love for them or what?

This ain’t tribal brother, this is realizing who’s fucking you. I don’t care who you vote for really

If that abortion allows that woman to make something of it for herself, then it's literally not even a big deal. You're all obsessed with births when material circumstances matter a whole lot more. Adding another child to an already impoverished situation is a net loss to me. And who knows, without a kid maybe she ends up having 3 later when she has financial standing.

The problem in black communities isn't abortions lmao.

If that abortion allows that woman to make something of it for herself, then it's literally not even a big deal. You're all obsessed with births when material circumstances matter a whole lot more. Adding another child to an already impoverished situation is a net loss to me. And who knows, without a kid maybe she ends up having 3 later when she has financial standing.

The problem in black communities isn't abortions lmao.

Hey man you tell me that more Latinos are being aborted than being born in any city and I would find that a huge problem especially when that city lights up buildings to celebrate it

From volunteering with children’s home society blacks and Latinos need stronger male models in their life first and foremost. Theres a plethora of problems in both our communities like stigma, depression, suicide, mental illness, poverty, lack of health care, self-medication, abuse etc etc, but I don’t know what to tell you if you think aborting generations or your own race is not a problem

Hey man you tell me that more Latinos are being aborted than being born in any city and I would find that a huge problem especially when that city lights up buildings to celebrate it

From volunteering with children’s home society blacks and Latinos need stronger male models in their life first and foremost. Theres a plethora of problems in both our communities like stigma, depression, suicide, mental illness, poverty, lack of health care, self-medication, abuse etc etc, but I don’t know what to tell you if you think aborting generations or your own race is not a problem

What you're not realizing is that all of those things you mentioned are exacerbated by adding more humans to the mix. You're feeding this big positive feedback loop and wondering why shit doesn't get better, and that's stupid.

Instead of forcing someone in a bad situation to keep adding to the bad situation, let them reset and have children when it's more feasible for them. That's how you break the cycle. Educate the ones that are here and stop deliberately setting people back because you're zoned in on birth rates instead of shit in the here and now.

You're using your heart, not your brain. Money don't lie.

Back