Rumored Is that another staph infection on Kevin Lee?

Did not know he wrestled at 157lbs, I was only aware of the 149lb class, because he was a national champ at that weight. Thanks for the info, I think Lee is a guy who should benefit from a 165 division, and Gregor is not near the size of Max or as dense as Volk and they are 145ers. Idk, maybe he proves me wrong but I doubt it

Frankly, I think he's more talented then Kevin Lee. I'd also say he has a lot better cardio, not that he's needed it since he's finished 5 of 6 opponents - but his overall pressure and output is tremendous.

Kevin has a lot of potential himself but got the cart before the horse with his MMA career. He has time to right the ship but who knows where he is at for this fight. I have a hard time believing Lee isn't going to gas, he's making a very hard cut.

This fight is gonna be a real eye-opener for some.

Lee is fighting a better version of himself with nastier striking and a deeper tank. Some are gonna be very surprised by how handily Gregor deals with Lee tomorrow night, and by Sunday, Gregor Gillespie is going to be talked about as the 13-0 contender to Khabib (who will still lose to Khabib but still)>

You were saying?

Right next to his collar bone.

This dude is built at 155, Christ.

Yea man I think it is. It's looks too similar to the last time. It wasn't as noticeable at the weigh in's although I did notice it. Not sure if he's icing it or something on weigh in days or what but both times it was smaller on weigh in day but grew larger by fight time.

Back