Rumored Is that another staph infection on Kevin Lee?

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Right next to his collar bone.

This dude is built at 155, Christ.

Staph Infection Lee was beating Tony for 2 rounds until he got submitted, so he wanted to bring that version back for this fight.

It's herpes, must've bumped into Colby

He just came too close to Kelvin and now has herpes

I’m gonna say yes, but nowhere near as bad as that thing growing out of chest during the ferguson fight.

He just came too close to Kelvin and now has herpes
I thought it was ringworm

bC653eT.png

Right next to his collar bone.

This dude is built at 155, Christ.

Good to see you're off the double Yellows Rebel_Lion, but I think it's just your standard TRT acne.

That facial gauntness tells me he only has 2 good rounds in him.

Staph Infection Lee was beating Tony for 2 rounds until he got submitted, so he wanted to bring that version back for this fight.

Maybe he’s become one with the staph infection and they’re created a symbiotic relationship with eachother like Venom.

latest

Gregor should cut down to 45 after Lee takes his manhood in the grappling exchanges. Lee is huge at 55, GG is at most cutting 17 lbs, maybe closer to like 12 after a full camp.

This fight is gonna be a real eye-opener for some.

Lee is fighting a better version of himself with nastier striking and a deeper tank. Some are gonna be very surprised by how handily Gregor deals with Lee tomorrow night, and by Sunday, Gregor Gillespie is going to be talked about as the 13-0 contender to Khabib (who will still lose to Khabib but still)>

Damn, Lee is a big ass LW.
Too big for 155 and too small for 170.

Sigh.

Very very interesting fight tho.
Most underrated fight on the card.
This card is so good.

I don't know who is reffing that fight, but between Lee's staph and Kelvin's herpes I'd wear a fucking hazmat suit if I were him/her

Gregor should cut down to 45 after Lee takes his manhood in the grappling exchanges. Lee is huge at 55, GG is at most cutting 17 lbs, maybe closer to like 12 after a full camp.

Wrestled 149lbs his first two years of college, then 157lbs his final two. Four time Division I All-American, which is really outstanding. His national championship win was at 149lbs.

He's a bit undersized by todays MMA standards for lightweight, considering you have huge guys like Khabib and Lee. I think he might be a in-betweener though, and 145lbs will mean a hero weight cut. I don't see him going that route at his age.

Wrestled 149lbs his first two years of college, then 157lbs his final two. Four time Division I All-American, which is really outstanding. His national championship win was at 149lbs.

He's a bit undersized by todays MMA standards for lightweight, considering you have huge guys like Khabib and Lee. I think he might be a in-betweener though, and 145lbs will mean a hero weight cut. I don't see him going that route at his age.
Did not know he wrestled at 157lbs, I was only aware of the 149lb class, because he was a national champ at that weight. Thanks for the info, I think Lee is a guy who should benefit from a 165 division, and Gregor is not near the size of Max or as dense as Volk and they are 145ers. Idk, maybe he proves me wrong but I doubt it

Get the excuses ready Kevin Lee fan.

This fight is gonna be a real eye-opener for some.

Lee is fighting a better version of himself with nastier striking and a deeper tank. Some are gonna be very surprised by how handily Gregor deals with Lee tomorrow night, and by Sunday, Gregor Gillespie is going to be talked about as the 13-0 contender to Khabib (who will still lose to Khabib but still)>

I think this could turn out to be true. I wouldn't bet my house on it, but it wouldn't surprise me. It's a pity it's not a 5 round fight. I think that's where GG could excel.

Back