Is that 1st time 2 undefeated guys fighting for title?

lol @ all the dense sherdoggers who'd rather hide behind a technicality, than admit that it's not considered a loss by most people.

What we consider a loss or not doesn't matter. It's a loss. It will forever remain on his record. The Hammer didn't beat Jones, no. Jones threw away that fight being reckless. If anything, that's just as bad. He could have won the fight fair as square instead of breaking the rules. Jones lost and it doesn't matter who doesn't want to accept it.

jones-hamill-do-o.gif

Hamill exposed the Bones... not.

Of course it's a blemish on Jones record. But the fight's stoppage was not because of the 12-6 elbows. The stoppage was because Hamill could not continue from the wide range of other elbows he ate during the course of the bout.

you show a gif of Jon clearly breaking the 12 6 rule 5 times in a row. the dq was a good call. the guy has been exposed as a dirty fighter. the elbows were thrown on purpose.

Jones has a loss. But he's still undefeated. But huggers and haters alike need to relax. I'm a big DC fan and I can acknowledge the fact that Jones has never been beaten in a fight

Hey man we're talking about a technicality that really doesn't reflect reality.
Not even. The ref paused the fight after a 12-6 elbow to take a point, but it wasn't the 12-6 elbow that caused the injury that prevented Hamill from continuing. A 12-6 elbow to the head does not separate a fighter's shoulder. Jones should have been awarded the TKO because Hamill was injured and unable to continue due entirely to legal techniques.

If Hamill had been injured by the 12-6 elbow, that would have been a technicality; what actually happened was the ref and the athletic commission fucking up and not following the rules. Jones won the Hamill fight, fair and square.

that fight shouldnt count as a loss.

much like the bones hammill fight, the outcome of that first cain jds fight was a freak "one off" that clearly doesnt reflect what would normally happen in a fight between those two, so i dont consider that a loss for cain.

am I doing this right, jones fans and ts?

You're actually doing it exactly wrong, but you already know that. That's the point of trolling though, right?

That thing still one of the most horrible th,ings I ve ever seen in octagon

I rememeber an old school UFC match when this was still legall and there where no weight classes. Guy on top was huge compared to bottom fighter, and he landed quite a few more. That shit was nasty

I cant remember the names or event, I'm sure someone he would

There is literally no one disputing that, this is about being undefeated or not, Jones isn't.
If you were making a betting line would you factor in that Jones has been defeated once and adjust your line?

Everyone knows what his win-loss record is but that is not what TS seemed to be talking about. While not the first occasion, as others have mentioned, this is a title match between two fighters that have not tasted defeat in the cage, for all practical purposes outside of record keeping.

It was so weird too, when they announced Hamill the victor. He got his ass whooped bad.

Let's phrase it this way: nobody has whooped Jones or DC. Professionally. How bout that? :)

Somebody's going down tonight. That's what matters.

Outside of the UFC there were also Askren vs. Koreshkov in Bellator and Gaethje vs. Newell in WSOF.

A 12-6 elbow to the head does not separate a fighter's shoulder. Jones should have been awarded the TKO because Hamill was injured and unable to continue due entirely to legal techniques.

Separating your shoulder doesnt cause blood to pour from your eyes. An illegal strike ended the fight.

Tough titties

Man, watching Jones celebrate after the Hamill stoppage pissed me off so much. He should have been arrested for those blatantly illegal elbows.

I rememeber an old school UFC match when this was still legall and there where no weight classes. Guy on top was huge compared to bottom fighter, and he landed quite a few more. That shit was nasty

I cant remember the names or event, I'm sure someone he would

You mean this, right? Pat Smith vs. Scott Morris. Nasty stuff.

tumblr_m1t0ofq6xa1qhndw9o2_250.gif

HE DIDN'T FUCKING LOSE TO HAMILL. THATS NOT A LEGIT LOSS. Even Hamill said "He didn't lose, and I didn't win". Jones is undefeated.

Putting it in caps doesn't change the fact that Jones is a dirty fighter and was dq'd. Hamill doesn't decide who wins the ref and judges do. The dq was legit 5 12 6 in a row! DQ's are legit loses and stay on a fighters record forever. Thus making Jon a defeated fight end of story.

You mean this, right? Pat Smith vs. Scott Morris. Nasty stuff.

tumblr_m1t0ofq6xa1qhndw9o2_250.gif

Its possible, I was young, but I almost certainly remember top fighter wearing a black t shirt and full out 12-6 elbows

ill see if I can find it

You can try to argue about a fighter's loss all you want. But facts don't change.

It's not about him 'losing', it's about him being undefeated. Yes he 'lost' the fight to Hammil, but he was never defeated by Hammil. Ergo, he is in fact undefeated.

You Jones haters are pretty pathetic.

Back