Is that 1st time 2 undefeated guys fighting for title?

jones is definitely undefeated in my books, just like fedors loss to tk wasn't legit either, its one thing to read fightfinder or look up records but actually watching the fight helps you have more insight for sure

You really lol ed to me??Then I really lol to you...

well really...

how do you fundamentally alter the premise of the conversation or history and expect folks to play along?

jones was winning the fight, cheated, surprisingly enough, and then was dqed and lost.

how do we overlook that fact?

This is the first time the UFC has had a fight with two guys on 9+ fight win streaks in Zuffa. I remember hearing that.

jones is definitely undefeated in my books, just like fedors loss to tk wasn't legit either, its one thing to read fightfinder or look up records but actually watching the fight helps you have more insight for sure

Totally different circumstances at play there.

the way the UFC throws fucking rematches at us, eventually we are gonna say ''its the first fight between these 2'' like it was a unique situation or something.

lol no

This fight is like the MMA version of De La Hoya-Trinidad. Two prime, undefeated fighters, people split as to who is going to win.

Wasn't Glover undefeated when he fought Jones?

Glover was undefeated in the UFC, but not WEC/SF. Jones still has that glaring loss to Hammill.

well really...

how do you fundamentally alter the premise of the conversation or history and expect folks to play along?

jones was winning the fight, cheated, surprisingly enough, and then was dqed and lost.

how do we overlook that fact?

Ofcourse I know what the hell happened that fight and I know its a loss at Jones record but,till referre announcing the winner everybody and you too was thinking Jones was the winner but its only a loss in his record not in my mind or any fans mind

Ofcourse I know what the hell happened that fight and I know its a loss at Jones record but,till referre announcing the winner everybody and you too was thinking Jones was the winner but its only a loss in his record not in my mind or any fans mind

Did you feel the same about Anderson/Okami?

Except he's not. It's like someone claiming the Earth is flat, they are free to but it doesn't change reality in slightest.

Say this with a straight face, I dare you:

''Jon Jones was defeated by Matt Hamill.''

You really lol ed to me??Then I really lol to you...
Hey man we're talking about a technicality that really doesn't reflect reality.

Do you consider Roy Jones DQ loss to Montell Griffin his first legit loss too?

Come on.

lol @ all the dense sherdoggers who'd rather hide behind a technicality, than admit that it's not considered a loss by most people.

The legendary title fight of the undefeated still stays with Evans vs Machida UFC 98. A lot of PPVs were sold because of that. If Jones didn`t have that loss, he would of also sold more PPVs.

Back