Is T.J. Dillashaw the new & improved version 2.0 Dominick Cruz?

Earthworm Jim

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Title says it all!

- T.J has the footwork/movement to rival Cruz
- T.J has better striking, timing & power than Cruz
- T.J has the gas tank & pace to keep it up for 5 rounds like Cruz
- T.J has ability to finish, unlike Dominick 'The Decisionator' Cruz :D
- T.J overall is basically the better version of Cruz! (jump on board the T.J. Dillashaw war wagon now!)

So basically, do u guys reckon T.J. Dillashaw is the new & improved version 2.0 'limited edition' *wink *wink (how long do u think he'll defend his title?) 2014 UFC champion of the BW division?

I'd say Cruz has the better movement and better striking, but TJ has a good mix of movement and power on his strikes. And more entertaining to watch imo

Cruz's movement will really mess with TJ's timing.

I think Cruz is trickier than TJ. TJ seems smoother though.

Only one way to find out. Book it Dana!

T.J. Dillashaw is T.J. Dillashaw. Cruz hasn't fought in how long? As soon as barao loses all these Cruz apologists start crawling out of the wood work.

Cruz would dance circles around TJ. It would be an easy decision win for Cruz.

Cruz has better footwork, movements, and head movement but TJ has more power. I'd favor Cruz back then against the TJ now.

See, that's just it. I always thought that Dominicks style is the absolute worst for Barao and in my mind I just never saw him as the best in the world.
Although I always consider interim champions as true champions, I just know that on a normal day Dominick can beat him. There for (imo) the fight between TJ and Dominick is really something to look forward to! Their styles have all the makings of the best fight of the year!

In other words... CAN'T FUCKING WAIT! :)

Yeah because Dillashaw has 7 finishes in 10 and Cruz has 7 in 19 wins.

TJ was like more Muhammad Ali ''fly like butterfly sting like a bee''

Cruz's speed is superior, footwork and elusiveness is better as well. He never attacks from the same angle twice.
The only reason Im not picking Cruz over TJ yet is because of lack of information on Cruz's rehabilitation.

- T.J has ability to finish, unlike Dominick 'The Decisionator' Cruz :D

Damn, you beat me to it.

I was gonna say something along these lines, and you even threw in the punchline... lol nicely done.

Back