Is steve blind? He got kicked in the nuts for christ sakes

Look at the delay from Ricci after it happened, personally i dont think there was any heavy contact with the nuts looked worse than it was. Think Ricci might have been milking a breather tbh...Just my 2 cents

Often the lower ab sting comes a second later than contact. Clearly from replay the kick was square on the nuts . Ricci was in no danger when he motioned he was in pain.
I dont understand how you could come to the conclusion he was milking it when the fight was on the feet at the time. And he was clearly hit hard straight in the nuts

Often the lower ab sting comes a second later than contact. Clearly from replay the kick was square on the nuts . Ricci was in no danger when he motioned he was in pain.
I dont understand how you could come to the conclusion he was milking it when the fight was on the feet at the time. And he was clearly hit hard straight in the nuts

Exactly. He wasn't in trouble or gassed when that happened.

I had just remarked to my brother how suprising it was that Mazagatti is still reffing fights at this level, then bam!

Fact it he's not one of the best refs in the UFC. No surprise. He's done it a number of times

Ricci would still have lost undeniably, but Mazzagatti is still freakin' useless. I am at the point I might even rank Cecil Peoples better at officiating.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back