Is steve blind? He got kicked in the nuts for christ sakes

CheyMongaloid**

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Should get freaking suspended or something for not spotting that, because it clearly affected Ricci's performance a bit.

all of the five minute "nut check" breaks in the world would have saved him in that fight.

I think he was thinking about his Christmas list. Checking it twice. Realized he was naughty this year. Think he'll get a couple of pieces of coal, one slightly bruised, and a crooked candy cane in his stocking.

Steve got bailed out because if Ricci got finished because of that we would have a Johnson/Burns all over again and only add to the legend of Steve Mazzagatti.

Ricci certainly didnt do himself any favors by talking bad about TUF. Not saying stuff like that is condoned by Zuffa, but im sure Dana wont complain about Mazzagatti too much with how Ricci was ripping the UFC for giving him an opportunity.

Gotta love to see the Iowan win TUF. :)

not only that but Ricci looked right at him and clear as day you could hear" HE KICKED ME IN THE NUTS!" mazzagati is retarded!

I think it was the delayed reaction by Ricci..he didnt act like he got kicked in the nuts until a couple seconds later...maybe Steve thought he was bullshitting and trying to get a breather against a guy who was wearing him down.

i agree he made a shitty call but as much as i wanted ricci to win i doubt it would have went any differently

was a terrible mistake but what about kim winslow? late on 2 stoppages the only thing that saved her was both fighters stopped attacking when they knew the fight was over. not surprised she does have a history of it but when does the athletic comission start reviewing her performance.

Look at the delay from Ricci after it happened, personally i dont think there was any heavy contact with the nuts looked worse than it was. Think Ricci might have been milking a breather tbh...Just my 2 cents

It was funny how Joe said Mazzagatti spaced out for a second.

How that idiot still refs fights at this level, I'll never know. The refs must be impossible to fire. He's worthless.

Look at the delay from Ricci after it happened, personally i dont think there was any heavy contact with the nuts looked worse than it was. Think Ricci might have been milking a breather tbh...Just my 2 cents

I don't about you, but whenever I've taken a shot to the boys, it's taken about 2 or 3 seconds for the shit-yourself feeling to kick in.

I don't about you, but whenever I've taken a shot to the boys, it's taken about 2 or 3 seconds for the shit-yourself feeling to kick in.

Your right may have just been the replay version i saw, looked a bit delayed

This was early in the fight right? Why do people think he needed a break?

Your right may have just been the replay version i saw, looked a bit delayed

He definitely hesitated, but I think in slow motion you could see the anguish slowly wash over his face and then he bent down.

Then it was even funnier when you could hear Ricci saying clear as day "you hit me in the nuts man" while Colton was still trying to hump his leg.

Back