Is spicy food a guilty pleasure food for you?

Bangkok ready d1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong its not that i don't like the taste of spicy food because i do, but part of the reason why i like it its because its "uncomfortable" to eat it, its a guilty pleasure in the sense that i often find pleasure in burning my taste buds and pooping fire in the day after it.

I’ve built such a tolerance to hot sauce that nothing really bothers me anymore. I love spicy anything.

I take hot sauce/hot peppers to another dimension. really not sure why I like it. I just fucking do.

and it just keeps progressing. hotter and hotter and hotter. I add copious hot sauce/hot peppers on pretty much every meal, every day.

hell, at this very moment I am snacking on some hawaiin rolls with this on them:

o09mprvs3mg41.jpg

inb4 the tobasco and crystal guys talk about how much they love spicy food

I don't like spicy food at all. I don't get the appeal or how it adds pleasure to eating food.

Isn't spicy food good for you? Why would that be a guilty pleasure?I like spicy to a point. I don't ever go much hotter than jalapenos or Sriracha though. The Blazin flavor at Buffalo Wild wings is too hot imo. I can handle it, but it's a little uncomfortable. Plus I may as well shove them up my ass, because when things start getting stupid hot I shit out fire.

No, don't feel guilty at all. Pain, yes. Not guilt. My mouth says "yes", but my stomach has other thoughts.

I have a pretty high tolerance so I don’t feel guilty.
I don’t get burning shits either, the few times I have was when I ate some type of extreme hot sauce.

I actually beat 2 different hot wing challenges, one was like 7 wings of different random sauces, some were mild and some were those crazy carolina reaper types. Rubbed my eyes during the challenge and felt maced for the rest of the meal.

The other one had a time limit, it was like 12 “atomic” wings, which were not ultra spicy but the actual temperature was ridiculously hot and I burnt my mouth and got blisters but I broke the all time record.

Depends on what it is. Indian, Thai, Mexican, chicken wings, and pork chops should be spicy.

Sushi or fish not so much.

Depends on what it is. Indian, Thai, Mexican, chicken wings, and pork chops should be spicy.

Sushi or fish not so much.
I put a little bit of hot sauce on some fried fish. Not too shabby.

I don't like spicy food at all. I don't get the appeal or how it adds pleasure to eating food.

it's strange, because i can't understand how some people don't like spicy food lol. a lot of people relate spicy food to a feeling. and i guess that's somewhat true. whether it's true or not, it seems that spicy food adds flavor to the food as well. or maybe i'm just sensing it that way.

Back