Media Is sober Costa the real champ?

If it’s true what a lightweight.... just 1 bottle of wine did that?

Brother Paulo did not brush up on his Drunkin Kung-Fu...

GWbLIT.gif

So? Even if he was drunk or hungover or whatever, it's his own choice to drink, so it's his own reasons he lost... what an idiot

He was 100% not drunk during the fight. They actually do test for it.

He couldn't sleep because he couldn't deal with pressure. That's the difference between Izzy and him. One has the championship mindset and rises up to the challenge the other does not. Also, who gets a hangover after just one bottle of wine?

Dude is such a Conor fan, he's trying to come up with the same excuses.

I drank six bottles of wine, actually six bottles of wine. Five bottles of wine, I’ll drink three bottles of wine. One of those wines I will drink two bottles of wine. So, six bottles of wine I will be drinking.

OMG! Read in Tito's voice. BRB, watching the wordsmith vids.

Not quite sure what to think but... I will entertain the idea that maybe what he is saying could be true for 1 reason. They did fight in Dubai, which I already think has to be the most difficult place to fight in the main event, since by the time you actually go into the cage it is between 7-9 am... so.. at what point are you preparing and going to sleep? And even if you do! You're sleeping just to wake up and fight someone at most likely 8 in the morning? Like that is not freaking easy, I felt the same way with the Masvidal fight and thinking how hard that would be and might effect certain fighter's biological clocks. Do you sleep? Do you just stay awake all night, how can you sleep if the card is full of quick knock outs so the main event starts earlier than normal? Maybe have your crew wake you up when it's time to start preparing. You do have like a whole fight week to prepare the sleep cycle that you need to be on.

But being in dubai, him drinking to force himself to sleep and then being slightly hungover could be possible which is all I'm saying. Because I for one would hate knowing that I'm going to be in a fight, early as fuck in the morning and then not being able to sleep at all due to nerves and anticipation... I am not a fan of the Dubai fight cards because of this fact.. Like it's great for american's at 8-10pm just yelling at their tv's "KNOCK HIM OUT!!" lol.. but knowing that, damn for them its like 7 or 8 am.... wow when did they sleep? Did they just wake up and get into a fight or have they been awake for hours already?

That being said, Costa obviously got his ass handed to him literally... might happen that same way every single time. He was undefeated and he isn't taking the loss very well it seems, but I halfway believe his story as it kind of makes sense to me.

All that cheese and wine. Them grapes were already singing before he got in the cage

I know when I cant sleep, I have a full bottle of wine to make me "black out."
Sometimes it takes 2 bottles, but mission accomplished.

Not quite sure what to think but... I will entertain the idea that maybe what he is saying could be true for 1 reason. They did fight in Dubai, which I already think has to be the most difficult place to fight in the main event, since by the time you actually go into the cage it is between 7-9 am... so.. at what point are you preparing and going to sleep? And even if you do you're sleeping just to wake up and fight someone at most likely 8 in the morning? Like that is not freaking easy, I felt the same way with the Masvidal fight and thinking how hard that would be and might effect certain fighter's biological clocks. Do you sleep? Do you just stay awake all night, how can you sleep if the card is full of quick knock outs so the main event starts earlier than normal? Maybe have your crew wake you up when it's time to start preparing. You do have like a whole fight week to prepare the sleep cycle that you need to be on.

But being in dubai, him drinking to force himself to sleep and then being slightly hungover could be possible which is all I'm saying. Because I for one would hate knowing that I'm going to be in a fight, early as fuck in the morning and then not being able to sleep at all due to nerves and antisipation... I am not a fan of the Dubai fight cards because of this fact.. Like it's great for american's at 8-10pm just yelling at the tv's "KNOCK HIM OUT!!" lol.. but knowing that damn for them, its like 7 or 8 am.... wow when did they sleep? Did they just wake up and get into a fight or have they been awake for hours already?

That being said, Costa obviously got his ass handed to him literally... might happen that same way every single time. He was undefeated and he isn't taking the loss very well it seems, but I halfway believe his story it makes sense to me.

Seems like quite a few fighters had problems with Abu Dhabi time switch. Masvidal did suffer alot in the weight cut from what I saw in Video Blog he posted. Think fighters should fly out to fight island at least 2 weeks early to get used to the time switch. Also heard another common issue fighters had was there hotel was right next to race track so people would be racing and not let fighters sleep good

Back