Media Is sober Costa the real champ?

when cage closed , he thinks wine is gonna help him ?

Reactions: SBC
He lost because he's an inferior fighter and izzy is far superior. He lost because he's overrated and was never forced to fight through the rankings. I hated on izzy for being pampered but his resume dumps on costa and romero kicked costa's ass too. Too much wine? Sour grapes more like. Fuck off with that shit.

This is even worse than Conor saying his foot was a balloon tbh. If it's true then he's an idiot for pissing away his opportunity and underestimating Izzy. Sounds like BS though.

MMA fighters?

That is more stereotype nowadays than reality. You don't get to the UFC, and definitely do not stay in the UFC, unless you have a very strong work ethic. Sure there are exceptions.

I cant think of any current champion that does not likely train as many hours per week as they would work at a full time job; with the exception of Stipe because success at HW is dependent on slightly different variables.
Someone can have a high work ethic and low impulse control. They aren't mutually exclusive.

This guy sounds dumber every time he opens his mouth.

Someone can have a high work ethic and low impulse control. They aren't mutually exclusive.

Where exactly did I say they could not?

Ill save you time, I never did, or implied such.

Is alcohol a banned substance? He’s no longer natty goat.

He lost because he's an inferior fighter and izzy is far superior. He lost because he's overrated and was never forced to fight through the rankings. I hated on izzy for being pampered but his resume dumps on costa and romero kicked costa's ass too. Too much wine? Sour grapes more like. Fuck off with that shit.
That's a bit much. I don't know how much more you want a guy to go through than getting in a slugfest with Yoel Romero

"I just think the strategy was wrong, to not attack him.”

You think?

ADESANYA OVERRATED
ANDERSON OUTDATED
LONG HAVE WE WAITED
SOBER COSTA ACTIVATED
csm_PauloCosta_InstagramBorrachinhamma_c3492fd628.jpg

another divine warrior is born to join the PANTHEON OF THE MMA GODS

HEALTHY SHOGUN
MOTIVATED BJ PENN
PRIME FEDOR
CABO DIAZ
SEA LEVEL CAIN
DARK EYED CONOR
TRT VITOR
UBEREEM
FULL CAMP MENDES
CHUCK WITH THAT LOOK IN HIS EYES
YOU'D BE SURPRISED SCHWAB

After what Israel did to him post finish he should stay queit and accept his loss without any excuses. Israel made him his bitch and after all that smack he said before the fight is hilarious
And let's not forget all the smacktalk DURING the fight from Costa. Well, early on any way; Costa started looking more serious as he was headed toward eventual queer street (literally this time).

Sober Costa will never hold a candle to Motivated Penn or Old Vitor.

Lol this is by far the most hysterical excuse made by a fighter ever. It’s crazy that he doesn’t have someone in his camp or a rep to tell him to stay shut.

Well I don't think he was drunk for his biggest fight, but if he was that is the most unprofessional move he can make. He's going to have to have atleast 3 w's in a row now for another title shot. It looked like Izzy stopped him every time Costa tried to get started. Who knows if he was telling the truth he can put down wine and start winning again and earn another shot to prove people wrong.

This must be the real excuse, no way would anyone want to admit to this immediately.

Its a shame how he had the natty king cult behind him to this

Robs reasoning is far more understandable.

Sober Costa is undefeated, as is Cruz when the ref doesn't smell of cigarettes. Just the facts.

All he has to do is choose not be a moron next time and not drink a bottle of wine before a fight. Oh and magically change to have better striking than Izzy.

Back