Is Shields going 'Daley' on Palhares proof?

Also I doubt a punch from the bottom like shields threw was anything like what daley threw standing up.

Doesn't matter. It's about breaking rules Dude. This is not Nam, there are rules...

If you believe one to be wrong, the other must also be wrong.

...what?

I don't even have a great issue with Palhares, but if he is the one assaulting someone after the bell, a single return strike would be classified as self defense.

Shields punch wasn't bad. Paul had assaulted him with illegal eye gauges and then assaulted after the bout ended by continuing to crank the submission. Shields was defending himself from a psycho.

I think Shields should be allowed to throw an extra punch at his opponent after every fight. It's not like he's hurting anybody.

Jake was tapping on the same area as the referee, people are always picking on Palhares! Screw Shields, taps and then throws a strike?

I think Shields should be allowed to throw an extra punch at his opponent after every fight. It's not like he's hurting anybody.

/thread

But I'm also amazed how everyone is ignoring that shields threw that strike.

Simple. He is a literal Savant at BJJ. Unfortunately his trainers and those injured in camp by him have shared during interviews he is slow. Palhares has been a workhorse most of his life, the living under the bridge like a Brazilian Troll stories, he also worked on a farm as well if I remember correctly.

He doesn't understand to an extent and his manager has hidden most of it. All of the statements released from his camp are simply from his manager but it makes him dangerous. You take a wizard at BJJ, combine that with unadulterated Retard+FarmBoy+Possibly Dad/OldMan Strength as well and you have a recipe for mangled limbs and simpering "what did I do?" smiles.

I feel sorry for him because I honestly believe he MAY not receive the proper advice, either from trainers or his managers. The guy really needs a tutor.

Gif for anyone who hasn't seen it yet.

BlackandwhiteKnobbyChicken.0.gif

That was a punch? I just assumed shields was tapping again

Suspend his license for 5 years, let him go make a living in Brazil for a while.

Gif for anyone who hasn't seen it yet.

BlackandwhiteKnobbyChicken.0.gif

Thanks for the GIF man. Shields really tapped to Palhares' STANK ASS all OVER HIS FACE. OH my, *Urp*

On top of being submitted for the first time in his career too he also suffered the indignity of a tea-bagging from Palhares too.

On a more positive note that sweep from Palhares was a thing of beauty.

"Here, here, smell my ass Jake!"

Palhares didn't gouge shit. He was pushing away Jake's head, Jake was moving his head back and forth, there was maybe a little accidental contact.

No-one thinks it's weird that there's no "smoking gun", i.e. a clear gif or still image of Palhares with his fingers in/going for Jake's eyes?

You know, like this:

gsppoke2_medium.jpg

KJq4Q.gif

shieldseyepoke01_medium.gif

Screw Jake Shields.

lol the gifs poke galore from Jake!

Jake was tapping so hard at Palhares ass that he probably thought it were strikes to the anus.

Palhares didn't gouge shit. He was pushing away Jake's head, Jake was moving his head back and forth, there was maybe a little accidental contact.

No-one thinks it's weird that there's no "smoking gun", i.e. a clear gif or still image of Palhares with his fingers in/going for Jake's eyes?

You know, like this:

KJq4Q.gif

shieldseyepoke01_medium.gif

Screw Jake Shields.

I agree to a point but yes it looked like during the second round he did indeed gouge Jake's eyes, pushing his head back you could NOT see his fingers. The marks on Jake's face were there during the fight in the first round it can be chalked up to accidental, but like his pokes on GSP those were really eye rakes pushing his head back simultaneously. But yeah I find it funny Jake Shields of all people complaining about eye gouges. That's like Jon Jones criticizing someone else's driving.

BTW thanks for the GIFS.

lol the gifs poke galore from Jake!

Jake was tapping so hard at Palhares ass that he probably thought it were strikes to the anus.

He actually could have oil checked him. Like dirty football players, point your thumb, aim and put that ass on blast.

I respect Shields for steeping up
Palhares should be stripped and fired
Mofo has real issues in the head

Back