Is Sherdog trolling???

I read this in a British accent.

Manhoef, Fedor, Gomi, A Silva, Vitor, Hunt, JDS, Lawler, Liddell, and then Hendo.

ya, that's a pretty bad list. cannot believe Igor isn't in there somewhere.

but this is one of those deals where if you ask 20 people, you'll get 22 different answers. and for every answer, you'll get a thousand others complaining about it. so i wouldn't spend any more emotional energy on it if i were you.

Hendo knocked out a couple chinny guys and some natural lightweights and welterweights. Clearly the heaviest hands in MMA history!!!!

I'm just happy Sherdog didn't put Conor on the list somewhere ...

Well TS you can't deny Hendo is a puncher and a head hunter... and he packs some power behind the H bomb to say the least.

That list isn't perfect I guess, but Henderson deserves a place

WTF? Hendo is the greatest puncher in MMA history? Are they taking a piss?

Must be a misprint, sure they mean McGOAT.

Not got a massive problem with the picks on that list tbh (the order is fucked imo, but it's all subjective really)

Pretty horrible list even on the basis of just being someone's opinion. The H bomb is devastating for sure, but one punch in your arsenal that you try to size up and land the whole fight does not make you an elite puncher..and thats just one person on the list.

Daley should have made the list, top 3 in my opinion, Lawler and Gomi ahead of him ain't right.

I'd have Hendo, Daley and Hunt top 3 in any order.

izp9mw.jpg

he literally had a signature punch... it even has a widely adopted name.

And that name is a play on the very familiar "hydrogen bomb"

So what did you expect?

Its like having a list of the best kickers with out pettis. Even though he has the most recoginzable signature kick in mma history.

185lb fighter KO'd Fedor, so, Hendo's right there with the best punchers of all time, plus all the others he ruined with his hands... Shogun, Wand, Bisping etc...

Back