Is sherdog the tallest forum on the internet?

no fat chicks

Worlds greatest poster
@Silver
Reaction score
I have never seen a bigger concentration of people over 6ft tall.
Not even Holland can compete with sherdog.
Maybe that tribe in africa, the Dinka, could rival our heights. What attracted all the tall alpha's here of all places?

I thought we were the most middle aged forum on the internet?

Sherdoggers are either 6'8" or 5'2", there's very little in between.

Also we can bench more than they can on bodybuilding.com. The average for sherdoggers is about 350.

Sherdog doesn't attract 6'8 alpha males, it creates them. All members instantly gain a foot in height once they become a yellow belt. It is known.

im not saying my calculations are completely accurate but based on estimated penis length (base to tip) sherdog is atleast top 5, and testicle weight easily top 3

Sherdog doesn't attract 6'8 alpha males, it creates them. All members instantly gain a foot in height once they become a yellow belt. It is known.
Every time we get 10 likes our penises grow a MM in length

im not saying my calculations are completely accurate but based on estimated penis length (base to tip) sherdog is atleast top 5, and testicle weight easily top 3

From what I've seen in my PM's I concur. Well done guys

Its been a while since there was a how tall are you poll. Book it Dana, lets make this shit empirical.

This is the official Sherdog height chart

Perfect+height+chart+66+to+69+is+average+these+days_b44b49_5861979.jpg

you must be kidding
clicked that link, on the first page one guy is like - "I would like to find a woman of equal height or she is the taller one.. I am 5'11" in height.."

5'11 ahahahahaha

WTF, is that forum for elementary school kids?

lol this place is like incel central

That word is thrown around way to much these days . Now that I think think about it, combining two words together is the new fad. Brexit, incel, scandal-gate ... what will they think of next heh

A lot of insecure nerds.

A lot of them really are tall but what they dont mention is being ass ugly or an extra 80lbs in the beer belly

Back