Is Sherdog hating Jones hypocritical in itself?

KR811**

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Considering all the love Shertards give McGregor and Sonnen for being cocky (both) and taking drugs (Sonnen). What's the excuse for hating Jones for things you love other fighters for?

Did people love chael for taking drugs?

Sherdog has always hated Jones. But seeing as you've only been here for 2 months, I'm not surprised that you don't know that.

They loved him despite cheating multiple times.

They loved him for being honest and accepting his role as the bad guy, they hate jones for being a hypocrite, its not hard to understand these peoples opinion regardless of your own opinion.

Also having a favorite fighters list is noob bait, don't expect people to take you seriously.

No fan of Sonnen ever said "I'm an even bigger fan now lolz, Chael is a boss!" After Sonnen got popped for pissing hot.

McGregor never pissed hot or got busted for being on Coke, so I'm not sure why you brought him up.

This word you used... Hypocritical... I don't think it means what you think it means.

They loved him for being honest and accepting his role as the bad guy, they hate jones for being a hypocrite, its not hard to understand these peoples opinion regardless of your own opinion.

Also having a favorite fighters list is noob bait, don't expect people to take you seriously.

Just like Jones (allegedy) he lied to the NSAC but about his PEDs and name dropped people whom he never met to make his case.

No fan of Sonnen ever said "I'm an even bigger fan now lolz, Chael is a boss!" After Sonnen got popped for pissing hot.

McGregor never pissed hot or got busted for being on Coke, so I'm not sure why you brought him up.

This word you used... Hypocritical... I don't think it means what you think it means.

People make excuses for Sonnen losing and his drug use.

I like McGregor however I don't bitch when other fighters talk crap unless they cross lines. Like Sonnen and Cummins.

According to Shertards:
When Jones talks crap he's arrogant and cocky, he should be humble (so we can say he's "boring").

When McGregor talks crap, Shertards be like "McGOOOOAAAATTTTT"!!!!!!1!!

I have way more respect for an MMA fan who hates both Jones, McGregor and Sonnen than a fan who despises Jones but loves Mcgregor and/or Sonnen.

People make excuses for Sonnen losing and his drug use.

I like McGregor however I don't bitch when other fighters talk crap unless they cross lines. Like Sonnen and Cummins.

According to Shertards:
When Jones talks crap he's arrogant and cocky, he should be humble (so we can say he's "boring").

When McGregor talks crap, Shertards be like "McGOOOOAAAATTTTT"!!!!!!1!!

I have way more respect for an MMA fan who hates both Jones, McGregor and Sonnen than a fan who despises Jones but loves Mcgregor and/or Sonnen.

If it makes you feel any better, I don't like McGregor any more than I do Jones.

That said, I still don't think hypocritical means what you think it means.

Sherdog has always hated Jones. But seeing as you've only been here for 2 months, I'm not surprised that you don't know that.

Can he even say "Shertard"?

That's OUR word.

Considering all the love Shertards give McGregor and Sonnen for being cocky (both) and taking drugs (Sonnen). What's the excuse for hating Jones for things you love other fighters for?
Why on Earth would you assume these are the same people?

Back