Is SherDawg hella slow for anyone else?

Yeah, thought it was just me, lol.

We lost Frankie, don't blame sherdog for being a bit sluggish. Rough times....

Nope

giphy.gif

Was for me, but it just picked up again.

Nope. Could be cuz I'm Platinum though. One of the many benefits of being Platinum is Sherdog being super fast.

Yes, too many ads here on Sherbros...they want everybody to upgrade to the $79.97 version with no ads...but wait there's more...for the low low price of $82.47 you can also get an official Sherbros fanboy bumper sticker...this may get me modded on here by the way....

<{MingNope}> Just LOL @ non knighted Plat problems. WE ARE THE MASTER RACE. SEND US YOUR MONEY.

FYI you can tell who is among the Plat Master Race and who is a Plat John (i.e. they pay for it) based on whether or not they have that ugly bar underneath their name that says "Platinum Member." If the bar is there, they're a john; if it's not, they have been honored for their contributions.

:: looks at you ::
:: looks at myself ::

giphy.gif

Nope. Could be cuz I'm Platinum though. One of the many benefits of being Platinum is Sherdog being super fast.

<VinceCa$h>Thank you for your moniez... My wife and my girlfriends send their love as well.

Mines runs fine but these damn ads are annoying as hell. I know I should use a blocker though but dont right now.

FYI you can tell who is among the Plat Master Race and who is a Plat John (i.e. they pay for it) based on whether or not they have that ugly bar underneath their name that says "Platinum Member." If the bar is there, they're a john; if it's not, they have been honored for their contributions.

:: looks at you ::
:: looks at myself ::

giphy.gif

<{afrobol}>SUP PLAYA....

giphy.gif

GAME RECOGNIZES GAME

Slow as hell earlier. I thought it was cause my phone updated last night

Back