is Seagal for real?

lol dude. If you were unaware Anderson Silva trained TKD since age 13. The front snap kick is a kick taught to white belts. Look it up, Apcha Busigi. Not a push, not a teep. Silva has trained that kick way more in his like than Aikido and some karate-trained Seagal.

But somehow five minutes of anderson letting him 'train' him for the cameras for fun and Seagal is responsible.

You don't need hunches when you can just use facts.

This...all day.

Thanks for the source. I am not sure what to believe now. That video showing Seagal telling him to snap the front kick was kind of convincing. In karate style, they teach you to snap it, and most mma fighters would only thrust or teep before that. My hunch is that Steven really did add something (tweak) to his front kick arsenal.

If its the same video im thinking of, Seagal was also telling silva "down more" and they were aiming about knee/waist height then on fight night, Silva front kicks vitors head and Seagal was in the crowd like "yeah i meant to say UP MORE"

"I don't use strength, I don't need strength"

Said around the 1 min mark as he ragdolls an 85 lb Japanese kid.

at around 1:17 "he finds it real hard to get up because of my "energy" not because im pressing on him"

No sensai, he finds it real hard to get up coz your big ass was using your foot to pin his shirt to the mat. He moves his foot away and the guy gets up, but he tries to tell the audience that it was his energy holding him down. PROOF that hes a bullshit artist.
now show me some PROOF that hes not.

at around 1:17 "he finds it real hard to get up because of my "energy" not because im pressing on him"

No sensai, he finds it real hard to get up coz your big ass was using your foot to pin his shirt to the mat. He moves his foot away and the guy gets up, but he tries to tell the audience that it was his energy holding him down. PROOF that hes a bullshit artist.
now show me some PROOF that hes not.

Didn't you see the video of him snapping the bones of his enemies like they were tiny little branches?

Hmmm, I wonder if that PR company would be interested in getting me together with JDS. I could show him a deadly striking technique I call a "left hook." Know what, Ill just tweet JDS. If he gets a KO from a hook, you'll know that's from my instruction and tutoring. (And not, ya know, having all this on his resume-
Black prajied in Muay Thai
Black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
Black belt in Judo
5th dan black belt in Taekwondo
Yellow cord in Capoeira)
no he didn't. Anderson has been training that kick since he was in the single digits. Anderson has said as much in interview, and Seagal training with them for a few minutes was set up by a PR company.

As for the rest, yes is is bright and yes he is a bit of a fraud in that he will say and do whatever he can to get the image he wants.

giphy.gif

Probably smash all sherdoggers in real life

He used to watch people with binoculars from his tree house as a kid and he would concentrate really hard and the people would turn around sensing someone was watching. That's what he's said.

He runs like a girl if that makes him real.

I heard Seagal invented the universe

Back