is Seagal for real?

I wouldn't either, were it not for the undeniable video proof.

This

Conspiracy theorists who deny Sensei's legitimacy at this point are on par with 911 nutters imo

"Human Yoda."

I think that's going to be my new screen name if I lose this bet.

He's definitely no hologram, so yes he is real.

fat-steven-seagal1.jpg

What is going on here is this a shoop? Does he play guitar and why the hell is he dressed like that, almost looks like women's clothes

I haven't heard that story. Did Gene whip his phony ass or something?

What I heard was that Gene was working on a Seagal movie as stunt coordinator when Seagal announced that, due to his extensive training, he could not be choked out. So LeBell took him up on the offer to try. He put Seagal to sleep whereupon Seagal shit himself. Supposedly Seagal made everyone sign non-disclosure agreements about the matter.

You know he started some shit with Van Damme at a party but was said to have weaseled out of meeting Van Damme outside. Stallone, who witnessed it, implied that he definitely made himself scarce.

This

Conspiracy theorists who deny Sensei's legitimacy at this point are on par with 911 nutters imo

I'm not sure if you are trolling or not, but Anderson Silva trolled everybody, including Seagal with all that media exposure he gave and received from "Master Sensei"

What I heard was that Gene was working on a Seagal movie as stunt coordinator when Seagal announced that, due to his extensive training, he could not be choked out. So LeBell took him up on the offer to try. He put Seagal to sleep whereupon Seagal shit himself. Supposedly Seagal made everyone sign non-disclosure agreements about the matter.

Mr LeBell also didn't appreciate the way he treated stuntmen on set.

Either way, Judo Gene has more MMA cred.

Steven obviously has a high IQ, whether he is a fraud or not. Anybody able to make money and be successful for that long has to be bright. In 40+ years, I am certain he learned something worth teaching. As far as the front kick goes, it is pure genius. He taught Anderson to snap with it (not teep push with it), and it worked.

yes he is.. he made Anderson and Machida world champions.. they even said their world championship belts were due to him.. and when they stopped training with him they got knocked out cold.. both of them.

Seagal at his age would beat anyone in UFC with ease.

Just throwing it out there but Seagal does know about Gastric bypass and lap belt surgery right?

Biggest Loser show might help as well.

Seriously ? They are too humble and polite to tell him "FUCK OFF".

Steven obviously has a high IQ, whether he is a fraud or not. Anybody able to make money and be successful for that long has to be bright. In 40+ years, I am certain he learned something worth teaching. As far as the front kick goes, it is pure genius. He taught Anderson to snap with it (not teep push with it), and it worked.

I've actually meet relatively wealthy/successful people that are "not too bright".

IQ is not synonymous with wealth or poverty. There are many more important, and complex factors associated with this broadly observed phenomenon.

And I have a hard time believing Silva had not mastered this kick a long time ago, and that he was just dusting it off after being reminded by Seagal...at best. imo.

After all, the front kick to the mush is an ancient, standard kick, that is largely accessible to anybody with half a brain that experiments with kicks.
I was practicing this kick regularly as a part of a kicking curriculum in the late eighties on hanging sandbags. He didn't invent it. (and yes, Im aware that I am a fucken nobody)

So please.....its just martial arts folks, its not supernatural magic.

The only thing that makes it so amazing is the level of effectiveness it had in a modern MMA arena against a high level opponent in a championship match...........oh, now I get it!:icon_chee
Anyway this is all A Silva, and not "Master Sensei"
A. Silva be trolling. imo

No he is not...

Take it your not familiar with his Akido history, Is a 7th dan blackbelt, trained and lived in japan, was first foreigner to run a dojo in japan, became head of the organisation tenshin akido, opend dojo's in new mexico, then north hollywood and then west hollywood. He also trained karate in japan.
He's no joke in Akido and deserves som respect, i dont believe Akido is good for mma but i respect what seagal has done.

In a March 2014 interview with Rossiyskaya Gazeta, Seagal described Vladimir Putin as "one of the great living world leaders", stated that he "would like to consider him as a brother," and expressed support for the annexation of Crimea by Russia

Drink it all up folks.....
Steven-Seagal-Drink-4313.jpg

Back